BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Cyprus > National Team Debate Thread

National Team Debate Thread (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
109499.2 in reply to 109499.1
Date: 9/9/2009 4:59:29 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I ve seen 5 persons that they want to be the NT coaches, but only the current coach, said what he will do, and most importantly HOW. We dont know anything about you guys and you have to say something.

Tassos u r on the game for a long time. I am expecting from you much more than 2 lines.

Anyway essential requirements for the next NT manager for me is:
1) Experience, and results from there team, knowledge how to run a team and be flexible depending the opponent.
2)Willing to work hard 1st to help the Cypriot community to grow. Being active on the forums.
3)Be ready to spend much of there time on the game.

For example just after the draft, me Fabio and Steve we scanned all the divisions to find the most notable young players, and steve today has send an email to the managers, giving them training instructions. Every week an other email is send asking about the players progress. Thats a lot of work. Are you ready to do that?

Both NT coaches have teach me everything i know about the game, spending endless hours on the MSN, planning our next moves, and they never said ''i cant now''. Knowing them both for long time i can guarantee you that they are here for every1. As you can read on my championship press release i am saying that the half championship belongs to them, and as Fabio said on his speech, he is the best to be the coach. His results have prove that.

This Post:
109499.3 in reply to 109499.2
Date: 9/10/2009 8:35:48 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I wanna be coach because I'm Cypriot.
I wanna be coach because I've a good training system, that everyone could use.
I login everyday, may be sometimes I've to study and I can't for one or two days, no more, but everyone has someting to do, right?
I could help people speaking on our language.

The Cippis is good, but I could be as well, I think