BuzzerBeater Forums

Bugs, bugs, bugs > Buzzerbeater changed my starting line-up

Buzzerbeater changed my starting line-up (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 10/8/2009 8:12:47 PM
RSC Eagles
BBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
In my latest cup game (http://www.buzzerbeater.com/match/17506839/boxscore.aspx) buzzerbeater changed my starting line-up. When i set my line-up, i put Joeri Moechars in my starting line-up as SG and Anselmo Usai as backup SG. However, when i viewed the game, i immediately saw that Anselmo Usai was starting SG and Joeri Moechars was backup SG, so they apparently switched positions !
And I'm 100% sure i put Moechars as starter and Usai as backup. Also when i choose "set line-up" for a coming game, i can choose same line-up as that cup game and then i also can see I put Moechars as starter. And my line-up was set completely correct, I used 12 players and set all my backups and filled in all the secondary reserves positions, so there was no possibility for confusion here.
The exact same thing also has happened several times before this season, and it's allways in a cup game and allways the same 2 players with the same switch ! It has never happened in a competition game or scrimmage and never with other players. Very weird. And to my knowledge, this problem never happened in previous seasons, it only came up this season.
Can someone please look into this, because it's very annoying ! Because of this, my younger player (Moechars) allready missed a lot of training due to many missed playing minutes !

greetz,
Eagle

Last edited by Eagle at 10/8/2009 8:57:20 PM

This Post:
114877.2 in reply to 114877.1
Date: 10/9/2009 8:53:34 AM
Overall Posts Rated:

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."