BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Global (English) > Idea to make the game even better.

Idea to make the game even better. (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 12/16/2009 1:33:47 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
My name is Menios and I am the manager of Pistoleros in Cyprus. I am 30 years old and I have been playing real basket ball since I can remember ( second division in Cyprus). Here is an idea about the game guys. In real life if a player does not play lets say for 3 weeks or so and he does not train for that period of time I agree that his skills do not increase. Instead his skills drop. Lets say a shooting guard (my position), his shooting ability will drop, his shooting range will drop, his defense will become worse cause he will get slower (lets say by 0.5sec in 15 meters) his jumping ability will become worse. Nearly all of his skills will drop. In buzzerbeater if a player does not train only his game shape drops nothing else (at least that is what I believe so correct me if I am wrong). Wouldnt it be more realistic and better if more of the players skills would drop gradually if he does not gain any training?
Secondly I believe it would be more realistic if all the players that play every week ( lets say 48 minutes) would gradually but slowly increase their skills (for example for a PF/C inside shoot and inside defense, blocking. For a point guard Passing, handling etc) regardless if you are training them or not. The difference should be that the ones getting extra training should increase much faster.
These are my ideas in an attempt to make the game more realistic and more challenging. If I am mistaken please correct me.
My regards to the staff for making an excellent game and to the people that play buzzer beater and lets hope the community will grow even more.

This Post:
123393.2 in reply to 123393.1
Date: 12/16/2009 2:04:11 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
All you suggest is implemented through (rising and falling) game shape.

Try the Suggestions forum with for posts like this next time.

Last edited by GM-kozlodoev at 12/16/2009 2:05:34 PM

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."