BuzzerBeater Forums

Suggestions > Stats ANd Awards and etc.

Stats ANd Awards and etc.

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 1/13/2010 7:40:43 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Many Posts have been about stats and awards but they are really old posts.. I guess i want to stress it more enough so that it maybe implemented by the BB''s...Buzzerbeater would be even greater if these were implemented:

Career Stats-everything about a player's career.(mins.pts.rebounds.etc.)

Team Records-(Most points scored in a game for tht team..Most Career Rebounds,Pts,Stls,fouls,free throws for that team)

Buzzerbeater All-Time 50 Greatest PLayers(Maybe later can be implemented.. Just like the NBA, Buzzerbeater can have a short list of 50 of they greatest players to play this game..

Awards

MVP-The guy who most benefits his team and whoever bought their team to success..Stats also count...

Defensive Player of the Year-Blks,Rebounds,All-Around Defense...

Rookie OF the Year- The winner should be from the recent draft before the current season. Just like the MVP this award should goto the rookie who most benefit his team..

Sixth Man OF the Year-Requirements-25+ mins/Per Game.. COntribution off the bench is great...basically the MVP off the bench

Most Improved Player-Might be alot of work to get implemented becuase this award takes the stats from last season and compares them to the recent season stats and thats where you get the Most improved Player.

1st Team & 2nd Team-Similar to the NBA... Basically the top 10 players from their league...only 2 players from each position..

COach OF the Year-Basically stating the COach who's team had the most success with his team...

I know someone else mentioned in another post COach awards...

Other things../

Having a an avatar for yourself like a player face... SInce you are the whole operating system for your team..

Having assissants... I guess

there are many more ideas i have they just havent come to mind right now....

This Post:
127719.2 in reply to 127719.1
Date: 1/14/2010 12:23:08 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
it can go on a player's page and on a the team overview page where all the other awards are at

This Post:
127719.3 in reply to 127719.1
Date: 1/15/2010 7:08:04 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Yes, as much stats as possible... however could be great if there would be directly any notice in which league (cup) player got it. Now I cant see that even if I click on the match which were recorded. And this notice is in my opinion most important.

Also could have any history page league itself - like 10 best players which were in league in history, maybe divide that to points, rebounds, steals etc.. also best team, oldest team in the league, team with most wins / wins in a row etc..

..so you can see different reputation of leagues how strong they were/are

Last edited by aigidios at 1/15/2010 7:10:56 AM

This Post:
127719.4 in reply to 127719.3
Date: 1/25/2010 5:22:02 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I would love a league history page with old leaderboards, career records, top seasons, all-time standings and other stuff like that.

This Post:
127719.6 in reply to 127719.5
Date: 12/27/2016 6:44:19 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Should be a simple database query with a few calculations. Probably too much workload though

Größter Knecht aller Zeiten aka His Excellency aka President for Life aka Field Marshal Al Hadji aka Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas aka aka Conqueror of the Buzzerbeater Empire in Europe in General and Austria in Particular