Date: 1/26/2010 1:02:53 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
good suggestion.

ZyZla - ZyZlūnas ZyZlavotas ~c(=
This Post:
129331.3 in reply to 129331.1
Date: 1/26/2010 1:17:36 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
It would be a lot like the Player Market page. Why would anyone go to the ad-page to search for players?

!zazhigai!
Message deleted
This Post:
129331.5 in reply to 129331.1
Date: 1/26/2010 2:02:43 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I agree. And you didn't told them about the closed threads and deleted posts from people who just went ahead and advertised. It's very important to give more visibility to this feature if you want the system to work correctly.

This Post:
129331.6 in reply to 129331.5
Date: 1/26/2010 4:59:03 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
First let me apologize for my atrocious English. 'll do my best in order to explain this.

As a NT coach for the last 4 seasons I must say the new system isn't working and I felt our country was being punished for following the rules. In our forums people follow the rules and no transfer advertisements are allowed.

Every week I read dozens of forums from other countries and I was very amazed when I saw that in the majority of the other foruns national players (specially the younger ones) were being posted while those players were on the TL. And I saw some GM's posting on those threads while making an effort to keep the community alert because every likes to see their young guns playing in their own country.

I reported to our GM's because I felt that wasn't fair. The situation is so annoying that people started to trick the system by using artifacts like posting the player and 1 week later or so announce that the same player was now on sale.

I also remember a situation in the US forum the U21 manager had a situation similar to this because a player went BOT and nobody was sure how to handle it because they had to respect this rule.

Please change this. It's not working.

This Post:
129331.7 in reply to 129331.6
Date: 1/26/2010 6:32:24 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Most of GM are so full of work handling cheating reports and sign-ups... So they don`t track every forum post, especially then we talk about national forums, cause they handle order in global forums too... That mean it`s MODs duty to delete every single one post like that and inform local GM (or not local if country do not have one), you by your self can create cheating report copying massage code and the text, so poster can`t escape from GMs by editing it.

Yes there is an issue that some GMs let do more then rules let if it`s about NT/U21 players, but we cant do anything about that if they wanna be blind in those cases.

So in those cases try to contact GM from far away country who wont be involved by his national feeling.

And yes, system could be a lot better then one we have now.

This Post:
129331.8 in reply to 129331.7
Date: 1/26/2010 7:49:11 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I understand what you're saying. As i said i reported the situation to my local GM's.

But more important than that is the fact that people are creating crazy ways of rounding the system turning this situation more and more cynical. At the end i think we should be able to discuss and alert about players on the TL while everyone also understands that the GM's don't have time to fully control the forums.

This Post:
129331.9 in reply to 129331.8
Date: 1/27/2010 2:03:22 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
so you have MODs for that...

This Post:
129331.10 in reply to 129331.9
Date: 2/7/2010 8:06:17 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
(130835.1)

Sorry I didn't answer sooner but I didn't had this on my favorites and my life needed some attention.

I just red the above message and i couldn't agree more. It's not a problem for me to participate any problem to the Mod's but that's not my function and that's not the problem. I'm not the FBI and sure the GM's arent' either specially when most of them are the one's who permit this kind of thing.

Anyway, since they actually have to delete any transfer (or friendly announcement) message when they see one. I think it would be more simple if we came back to the old system where there was a thread to do so legally. One thread, that's all. It would generate more activity\interest specially surrounding the young national players and people would stop to invent crazy ways to sabotage the system.

This Post:
129331.11 in reply to 129331.10
Date: 2/8/2010 7:38:37 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Anyway, since they actually have to delete any transfer (or friendly announcement) message when they see one. I think it would be more simple if we came back to the old system where there was a thread to do so legally. One thread, that's all. It would generate more activity\interest specially surrounding the young national players and people would stop to invent crazy ways to sabotage the system.

In this point I agree with you because current system is not functioning at all... (maybe just a little bit for a very small part of users)