BuzzerBeater Forums

Suggestions > Knockout playoffs games

Knockout playoffs games (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 1/20/2008 3:31:06 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I'm not having a whing about losing I just think that something needs to be done about how the playoffs are played, the one game knockout that you have in the first two playoff rounds can easily knockout the top teams if they have an off game.

I feel really frustrated that my team can finish 20-2 and have similar ratings to teams in the top division but still be knocked off in the playoffs by a team that I out rated in most catagories and that hasnt had its line up set properly for weeks (they had 9 players in the match). It feels like the season was just a waste if my team blows it all in one game and I can't get promoted when my team is better then most of the teams in the top division and there are some bot teams who aren't getting demoted as well.

I'd personally rather 3 game series the whole way through even if it does go for a while and the bottom 4 teams from each conference can have a supplementry playoff series that doesn't effect finishing results but they still get money from crowds (the crowds would be smaller then the main playoff series crowds though) so that the extra money generated for the top 4 teams doesnt put the lower teams at a disadvantage.

This Post:
13244.2 in reply to 13244.1
Date: 1/20/2008 11:44:49 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
there is some sence into that.

the problem money could cause can also easely but solved by saying: home team receives revenue, third game revenue is completely given to charity (no teams gets any money. This way both teams get revenue 1 time, in all possible scenarios...

They are not your friends; they dispise you. I am the only one you can count on. Trust me.
This Post:
13244.3 in reply to 13244.2
Date: 1/20/2008 3:06:55 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
This Post:
13244.4 in reply to 13244.3
Date: 1/20/2008 6:50:45 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Already a topic about this.

NO ONE at this table ordered a rum & Coke
Charles: Penn has some good people
A CT? Really?