Suggestions > Lower fan disappointment when losing in Normal / CT

Lower fan disappointment when losing in Normal / CT

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 6/10/2010 10:19:01 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi

I would like to suggest a new feature to the game that would improve it in several aspects

I wish the crowd will be less disappointed when losing a game when playing normal / CT then when losing a game when playing TIE.

Furthermore - I would like it if the "disappointment level" would take effect depending on the difference in the teams country ranking. (in case #1 team loses to #354 in the country the crowd should be more disappointment then when #1 loses to #2)

I think the difference in the number of attendance is to dramatic now a days after you lose one game and we should add several parameters that will help reduce it.

The TIE / Normal / CT parameter is logical cause it make sense the fans will be more disappointment their team loses when playing TIE rather then CT / Normal (Hey, at least the guys tried)

I think this feature will also help reduce TIE agreements as teams wouldn't want to lose when playing TIE and will only play so if they are sure of their win.

"Did you miss me??? - "With every bullet so far..." Al Bundy

To: Ehud
This Post:
146224.2 in reply to 146224.1
Date: 6/10/2010 10:22:39 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
This is a good suggestion. Teams that lose with normal should not be punished that much by fans. Teams losing while TIE-ing should take a bigger hit.

This Post:
146224.3 in reply to 146224.1
Date: 6/11/2010 3:47:26 AM
BC Hostivaƙ
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Jirkov
I think this feature will also help reduce TIE agreements as teams wouldn't want to lose when playing TIE and will only play so if they are sure of their win.

Or sure of lost, for example away match against best team in league when you have week of 3 tough opponents and you are not strong enough to fight for win in all of them.

I'm suggesting to replace The team played well in our last league game by The team played well in our last home league game. Or at least add it to Fan Survey and make it more important than present one.

This Post:
146224.4 in reply to 146224.1
Date: 6/13/2010 6:18:38 PM
Arizona Desert Storm
III.3
Overall Posts Rated:
I think this is a wonderful suggestion....I am a huge Phoenix Suns fan, and although we have really been spoiled over the years by their success and style of play, they are a very interestingly built team. As great as they are, some would argue, even by the team themselves, they are not the most talented players on the court every night. However, when you mix in their style, with their individual talents, combined with their effort and their breakneck pace, they are as good as any team.

That said, they are not good enough to play the way they play without top notch effort. So on nights when they coast, and don't play with that effort, they get run out of the building. On those nights, as a fan, I am so frustrated and disssapointed with them. when losing playing TIE I want to never watch a Suns game again. However, like this past series with the Lakers, as bummed as I am they lost, especially being so close to the championship, I couldnt be prouder of them! They busted their butts everynight, left it on the court, absolutely played Playoff Crunch, and were simply Kobie-fied.....Nothing you can do when he plays the way he did in that series!

So I head into the summer sad the season is over, sad they up just short again, but so proud of them, and eager to see them back in the court in a few months!

This Post:
146224.5 in reply to 146224.4
Date: 11/26/2010 10:50:17 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I don't know why, but for some reason I just got a notification that you replied to my post (I got 7 old notification out of nowhere...)

Anyway - It remind me my old suggestion. Could you see it happening in the near future / at all??

"Did you miss me??? - "With every bullet so far..." Al Bundy
This Post:
146224.7 in reply to 146224.6
Date: 11/26/2010 11:00:41 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
i also just saw some "new" old replies...

This Post:
146224.9 in reply to 146224.8
Date: 11/26/2010 1:10:17 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I SS the old ones xD

I also liked this suggestion