BuzzerBeater Forums

Suggestions > Let's make BB more realistic

Let's make BB more realistic

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 10/30/2010 11:10:20 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Many seasons ago, a manager could log in the 15 minutes before gametime and see if any player would be injured during the game, a very unrealistic situation. With the help of several managers, BB saw fit to change this to the present system. It was a super change and was well received. However, it has come to my attention that a similar situation still exists. When you have a player injured in a game, you can simply go to your schedule, click on your lineup page and find out if said player will be available. This could be easily addressed either by not allowing managers to set up their lineups during a game or simply not having that player in red during a game. This would be a much more realistic scenario. On a separate note, am I alone in not wanting to know if my team will win a Cup game. If the economy page does not show this win during the game, why for heaven's sake does it have to show in that 15 minutes before the game. I would applaud BB if these two situations could be dealt with to make things more like real life.

Pappy
This Post:
162755.3 in reply to 162755.2
Date: 10/30/2010 3:01:06 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I think that you miss the point. Of course I can choose not to look at these pages—and I choose not to. My point is that it is unrealistic for anyone to be able to know the winner of a Cup game and also to know that a player will be OK before the game is done.

Pappy
This Post:
162755.5 in reply to 162755.4
Date: 10/31/2010 2:30:14 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
It appears on the manage my team page, not the economy page.
So if you have 150k in your account an hour before the cup game. Then at the start of the cup game if you have 150k in your account on the manage my team page then you lost the cup game, if it shows 200k on the manage my team page then you won your cup game.