BuzzerBeater Forums

Suggestions > video show

video show

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 11/4/2010 5:52:44 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
This is different than looking at match anyhow digitally rendered (2D or 3D), such things exist for hattrick (if they still exist). But I think that looking at a match could be done even by different way.

Imagine serial of few seconds very short videos where player score from distance, intercepts a pass etc. Like 100 of these videos which would be somehow connected to the text messages and when something like that happens, the short clip would show up.

All it takes is just a few guys in the gym, camera or make it in any graphic engine, I dont know. I remember one old 8bit NBA game which I played as a kid, there was not really attractive 2D field with players, but everytime they scored by anyhow interesting way, 2D field dissapierd and very nice rendered short clip showed up. It looked really cool.

Last edited by aigidios at 11/4/2010 5:53:53 PM

This Post:
163228.2 in reply to 163228.1
Date: 11/4/2010 6:17:52 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I forgot an important thing. The point of every situation was that there were made series different clips for every situation which looked like the same until final moment, so few were succesfull and few unsuccesfull. Therefore if your player threw in, you had to wait if that ball really goed through net. That was exciting about these clips, it created an illusion of realism.

Last edited by aigidios at 11/4/2010 6:20:13 PM