BuzzerBeater Forums

Suggestions > Buzzerbeater Franchises

Buzzerbeater Franchises

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 11/13/2010 10:20:47 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Hey I've been wondering if something like this was possible for a while, it would be a big project but here is the basic idea

You could buy a second team for XXX XXX amount of buzzerbeater dollars (2mil?) that team would begin in a COMPLETELY separate league from ANY other existing buzzerbeater team right now. A league that is specifically for a franchises second team, like a D league. Players could move up or down between the teams but only at the end of seasons, I don't think the D team would be allowed to practice, or else it would be to large of an advantage. I just thought this would add some fun and give big time players a team to experiment with and have a little fun without ruining a season for their main team.

It obviously needs to be tuned up a bit but what do you think?

This Post:
163863.2 in reply to 163863.1
Date: 11/13/2010 10:51:21 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I just thought this would add some fun and give big time players a team to experiment with and have a little fun without ruining a season for their main team.

Thats what we have private leagues for.

Other part wont happen imo, althoug I would love a U21 league - players older than 21 would play for the regular teams...

Last edited by hupfingatsch ihm sein Knecht at 11/13/2010 10:52:39 AM