BuzzerBeater Forums

Suggestions > Expand Friend Lists for Supporters

Expand Friend Lists for Supporters

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 11/15/2010 1:16:30 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I know a lot of people on this game that have more then 10 friends, so it's quite annoying for us paying customers to not have easy access to their teams/team pages. Other games I have played offer friend lists for free with an unlimited amount of friends you can add (for example, the football MMORPG goallineblitz).

On BB, you have to pay to get a friends list. I'm fine with that. What I don't get is why you're only limited to 10. I guess if unlimited friends lists take up too much server space, that's fine, just expand it to say 25. 25 is an arbitrary number I feel would be ideal since everyone can get their friends in their list, and very very few people should have more then 25 buddies they know playing this game. The number to expand to isn't a huge deal to me, the more the merrier of course, but I would like a minimum of 20 at least.

And yes, I do have about 17 different friends that play this game, so I'm not just suggesting it for no reason.

Edit: Fixed some grammatical errors.

Last edited by OchO_CinCo at 11/15/2010 11:53:39 AM

This Post:
163997.4 in reply to 163997.2
Date: 11/15/2010 11:49:52 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I have no clue why you're talking about the bookmarks page. I'm talking about the buddy list.

As for the actual number of friends to expand the list to, well that's not a huge deal. I suggested 25 because it seems like that's an ideal number to have all your friends added while not going overboard, since I'm sure very very few (if any) have 50 buddies they'd like to add, like your suggesting.

I understand you do not like this suggestion since you're fine with 10 friends because you do not have any more so it would be a waste of time for you, but this isn't a huge request and would really benefit a lot of users.

This Post:
163997.7 in reply to 163997.6
Date: 11/16/2010 3:58:02 PM
Overall Posts Rated:

I understand you do not like this suggestion since you're fine with 10 friends because you do not have any more so it would be a waste of time for you, but this isn't a huge request and would really benefit a lot of users.

:)

Because I disagree with you, I'm a poor lonesome cowboy with no friends. Nice :)

Just for your information and as it seems time for bragging, I'm using bookmark to follow 9 other teams and I could add easily several other, but my smart browser can lead me easily to other teams too.

Close, but not quite.

I'm fine with people not agreeing with suggestions or my views. It's the faulty reasoning behind it I'm not fine with. If you could come up with a LEGITIMATE good reason as to why this is a bad idea, I'm all ears.

What you've said so far as to why this is a bad idea: "well why stop at 25? what if some people have more than 25 friends? there's also a bookmarks page!", is one grossly misinformed statement that should not stop this suggestion from being implemented. That seems a lot more like a selfish reason (IE: you not having more than 10 friends on BB) than a reason that this is a bad idea.

This Post:
163997.9 in reply to 163997.8
Date: 11/17/2010 10:21:23 AM
New York Chunks
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
I don't have friends, so I don't sympathize with anybody.

That being said, let's keep this discussion on topic please.

Don't ask what sort of Chunks they are, you probably don't want to know. Blowing Chunks since Season 4!
Message deleted
Message deleted