On-Demand Games

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 3/9/2011 7:16:55 AM
HellasVerona
III.12
Overall Posts Rated:
Three games a week is enough to train your guys.
But wouldn't it be cool if you could play more games and play them when you have time to be in front of the computer?
I would like to play a number of unlimited games, by invitation, that won't count toward weekly minutes or game shape, nor experience.
I would like to be able to invite anybody who's strictly online when I log in, and have them accept the invitation before I log out. So to play a game anytime I want.
Just for the fun of it. Maybe a shorter game. Let's say 5 or 6 minutes a quarter.
Might be a bit of a problem for the server, but people would log in more often and, therefore, bring more money to the site.
Let me know what you think.
Also, did I put this in the right forum thread?

This Post:
177052.3 in reply to 177052.1
Date: 3/10/2011 4:24:33 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Three games a week is enough to train your guys.
But wouldn't it be cool if you could play more games and play them when you have time to be in front of the computer?
I would like to play a number of unlimited games, by invitation, that won't count toward weekly minutes or game shape, nor experience.

This is possible for supporters. Supporters can participate in a Private Leauge

From the Supporter Page:
"Would you like to play in a second league comprised of only your friends? Our Private League system lets you set up your own, customizable league, one game per week, where you can play against other Supporters from around the world, down the block, or anyplace else you can find opponents. Private League games will take place in "arcade mode," meaning that these games will use your existing team but games played will not count towards player statistics, training, injuries, practice, or anything else. You can use your best players and do everything possible to beat your friends, and not worry about whether it will affect your upcoming playoff game."

I would like to be able to invite anybody who's strictly online when I log in, and have them accept the invitation before I log out. So to play a game anytime I want.
Just for the fun of it. Maybe a shorter game. Let's say 5 or 6 minutes a quarter.
Might be a bit of a problem for the server, but people would log in more often and, therefore, bring more money to the site.
Let me know what you think.

I don't think they're going to add this feature. It asks a lot of server performance and the game would be a real mess, I think.

Also, did I put this in the right forum thread?

Yep. ;)

When I run into an invisible spider web, I instantly become a kung-fu master.

This Post:
177052.4 in reply to 177052.2
Date: 3/15/2011 6:47:17 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Besides server issues, it would be a big NO from BB's pov, because we could play the same opponent multiple times with the same shape, same skills in different tactics. Or same tactics but some tweaks in roster. A lot of formulas wouldnt be secrets anymore because of that.

Ben je op zoek naar een BB-Buddy die jou alle kneepjes van BB bijbrengt? Neem dan deel aan het Buddy-sytem. Pm mij voor meer info