BuzzerBeater Forums

Help - English > Rebuilding my Team

Rebuilding my Team

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 9/28/2011 11:12:57 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Am planning on rebuilding my team over the next few seasons, so I was wondering what strategy the people think I should try to build it towards. I currently have two taller forwards I'm working on, and am willing to take several seasons more training on them and then on trainees after them.

So what do you think I should I aim for?

This Post:
197342.3 in reply to 197342.2
Date: 9/29/2011 9:52:15 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
haha, the players I have now are barely keeping me in D.III. The plan is to kind of see if I can finish out the season with them and hopefully stay up in D.III for next season.

This Post:
197342.5 in reply to 197342.4
Date: 9/30/2011 1:26:12 PM
Pszczyna Team
Naismith
Overall Posts Rated:
Do what I am doing right now. Sell some of your players (make sure you have enough to stay in this division), then at the end of the season prefferably before playoffs or at the beginning of next season) sell rest of your team. i wouldnt actually sell everyone except for trainees. Keep such team that will be slightly below player salaries floor. This way you still will pay least salary possible, but with some luck you can get through couple rounds in a cup and grab additional cash. Whole enxt season should be about saving on everything except for a draft. you should have first pick so it's always better to use it. After you drop a league it is your call. Even sell couple more players and relegate once more and get high draft pick, or comfortably stay in that league and concentrate on training (you will have one less league to go through after you decide to rebuild).

Pile up cash and when you are ready and your tarinees are ready (you will probably have 2 starters ready and at least one sub) buy 3 players enough to advance. After that you buy 3 more studs for rest of your money and tadam! you have a brand new team with strong starters and decent subs

This Post:
197342.7 in reply to 197342.6
Date: 9/30/2011 4:02:46 PM
Pszczyna Team
Naismith
Overall Posts Rated:
You are talking about the guy that posted a question? It all depends from a strength of your conference/league. In my case I got the strongest conference by far in league II in Canada. Got unlucky there so in order to dont be afraid of relegation, I would need players with salaries that would almost completely eat my income. Of course attendance might bring even about 100k more then after I relegate, but salaries in my team will be about 140k less after I sell out my team so income will still be higher, and I wont have to worry about sacrificing training. After 3 seasons of training my SF will be ready to compete and dominate a league, and I will have 2 great subs. I will also have enough money to buy 2 great guards, big man are cheap and I plan to train one myself in next 4-5 seasons so with the money i will have after I decide to play seriously again I will come back to league II much stronger, and probably to much easier division