BuzzerBeater Forums

Help - English > Looking for some advice

Looking for some advice

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 12/23/2011 1:28:30 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Specifically I´m wondering if I should look to improve my team before the playoffs. I have my PF-C spots set because of training Cs and I have experience at PF. I was wondering if someone could give me some advice about how to field the other 3 spots. I currently have about 680k and earn about 46k a week. Also, could use some advice on which of my players I should field in which spots.

Lastly, should I play TIE or normal in my next game? We´re playing the best team from the other division, so I´m not sure if I should go Normal and hope for a win, or go TIE and try for to build up enth. What would you all recommend?

This Post:
205151.3 in reply to 205151.1
Date: 12/24/2011 3:08:40 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Indeed I would follow Manon's advice, and --not to sound like a nay-sayer or a non-believer-- I think you will find your conclusion to be the latter of the two options. Your arena is decent but could still use work. I do like the youth of your team.

If you were to get a player, I would make sure he is a Guard. You need someone to make opponents fear an outside game. Also with such a player you would need to change your tactics so that you are not always playing Look Inside/3-2 Zone. Its pretty easy to set your own when you know exactly what the other person will play. Regarding the next game I say it is winnable judging from His game versus stopping power. Normal, and I would recommend look inside and 1-3-1.

To: RamQ
This Post:
205151.5 in reply to 205151.3
Date: 12/24/2011 3:58:08 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Thank you. Because I received conflicting advice from a friend in a PM, I have decided to take some of both of your advice. Thank you very much! Good luck with your game tonight.

You mentioned that my arena needs some work. How would you recommend I improve it? I am making about 46K a week, and I´m increasing the bleacher tickets to $11 and Lower tier to $35. What other changes should I make?

This Post:
205151.7 in reply to 205151.6
Date: 12/24/2011 5:06:53 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Respectfully, I would suggest he builds all his seats gradually, not focus on one section over another. That's the only way that he's going to maximize is arena revenue.

If a certain seat is full or near full every game, build those. Just don't go out and build a ton of one thing or you might find you have tons of empty seats in one section of the arena while you're sold out in another therfore not maximizing your revenue.

It seems that luxury boxes are the one seat that many owners have too many of. I usually only add those 1-2 at a time as they're obviously the toughest seats to fill. The other mistake that people make is overreacting to their seat prices and either raising or dropping them too much all at once. Again, Whichever direction you're moving the,, you want to do this gradually as well.

Last edited by Beener not Beanerz at 12/24/2011 5:08:11 PM