BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Canada > Frustrated

Frustrated

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 1/18/2012 5:21:10 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
This isn't really a conversation topic as much as it is a general rant, but I'm extremely frustrated that I just spent $220,000 on a new Center to help me out in the playoffs, and 3 minutes into his first game he gets injured for two weeks. Now that means that most of my money just got flushed down the drain, but it also means that my training minutes and game shape minutes got severely screwed up. On top of this, I have 12k in salary that I didn't have before for a player that's not going to play.

FML.

The silver lining is that I'm in a bot league, so I'll still be fine and promote, it just sucks.

Anyone else have some frustration to vent before the playoffs start?

Ive Accomplished Nothing Important in this Game. Stop Reading this Message, Now. Like Me, Theres Nothing Important About it.
This Post:
206704.2 in reply to 206704.1
Date: 1/18/2012 7:32:18 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Yeah, I know what you mean. But you know stuff happens and that is part of the fun/frustration of this game - nothing is too predicable. If you are doing good in your league and will likely promote, then just buy a body for the playoffs real cheap and that way your GS won't be too screwed up. Smile - it could be worse, you could've have had two players out for 3 weeks.

This Post:
206704.3 in reply to 206704.1
Date: 1/18/2012 9:52:26 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Two seasons in a row I had my best player injure himself in the playoffs - both seasons I most likely would have promoted had he been playing. I feel you man, but it could be worse....