BuzzerBeater Forums

BB USA > 7/2 USA vs Chile U21 Recap

7/2 USA vs Chile U21 Recap

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 7/3/2012 1:51:23 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Greetings and salutations from the balmy beach of the bustling Argentinian city of La Plata, host of the U21 tournament. I'm Jack Stevens covering the team after a blow-out victory of biblical proportions(well not quite). The #2 seeded US team matched up against #35 seeded Chile on Monday, with both offences running the traditional LI tactics the outcome was predictable, however the soccer loving Chileans backed up by their beer guzzling fans managed to keep it close in the first quarter heading to the lockers only down 5 26-21, the leading scorer for the US at that point was Trenton Funk with eight points. early on in the second they managed to pull closer at 25-28, and again at 27-30. However at the 5 min mark the US began to pull away from the soup heads having a 40-31 lead at one point, they did pull to within five however before the US took it to half with a 9pt lead. Leaders at the half were Trenton Funk with 10 pts, Patrick Duff with 6asts, and Bud Saldana with 7rebs. In the 3rd quarter the US added to their lead stretching it out to 13 at the end of three, and after that is was time for the Chileans to pull out their Cerveza and forget about it, at least until tomorrow morning. The US wound up winning by 14, 91-77. I tried to contact Magiker, but he made the mistake of going to a Chilean run strip-joint, where his pissed off "performer" served him up a stomach sizzling BIGOTEADO, after which he looked exactly like this http://www.google.com/imgres?q=hammered+drunk&hl=en&a...

Last edited by Jack Stevens at 7/3/2012 1:53:42 AM

This Post:
221197.2 in reply to 221197.1
Date: 7/3/2012 1:55:37 AM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
normal Jack S. the Jokester of the USA. Man, I gotta do one of these recaps.....

3 Time NBBA Champion. Certified Trainer. Mentor. Have any questions? Feel free to shoot me a BB-Mail!