BuzzerBeater Forums

BB USA > [U21] 7/16 Brasil

[U21] 7/16 Brasil

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 7/13/2012 11:17:43 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
On Monday, the U21 team will be playing against Brasil in the first matchup in pool E. The team has been practicing well over the past few days, and today, magiker took a day off so he let me coach the team. I didn't know a single play that we had, so I came up with some plays myself and started practicing them with the team. I started with Post 2 Up. The point guard dribbles the ball up the court and the other four players set a screen on the ball and roll to the wrong basket to confuse the defense while the point guard gets an easy layup. I also came up with a new defense, which starts out as man to man, and then I throw a brick at the guy with the ball so he turns it over.

I thought they were great plays, but Robby Serrano seemed to think otherwise, after taking a few bricks to the face. He challenged me to a game of 1 on 1 to 21. The game was a close battle and neither team could pull ahead... LOL just kidding I whooped his ass 21-0. I finished it off with a 720 front flip and back flip windmill dunk while jumping over him and shattering the backboard. I sure taught him!

By the end of practice, everyone was worn out, so I think I did a good job. Tune in on Monday 7/16 at 6:00 ET to see if Robby Serrano can redeem himself against Brasil.

This Post:
221875.2 in reply to 221875.1
Date: 7/13/2012 11:22:27 AM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
The guy who I consider eats tacos gets pummeled by the guy who eats skittles and barf rainbows........

3 Time NBBA Champion. Certified Trainer. Mentor. Have any questions? Feel free to shoot me a BB-Mail!
This Post:
221875.3 in reply to 221875.2
Date: 7/17/2012 2:54:04 AM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
[U21 7/16 Brasil Recap

Well, after in Philadelphia, facing the 76ersss,and after new conferences, eating some KFC, and somehow watching a movie of ET, I had to go to the airport. When I was there, I had to wait a f-in 3 hr delay, cause there were some stupid terroist! Then I told some guy to wake me up, I missed the flight! That's stupid. Still I had to get to Argentina, and I had to go to do a 2 flight, and stop at Mexico, so now I'm in Mexico, and I'm hungry and eat a taco. Sadly, the taco was poison, I had a stupid flight to Argenntina stuck on the you-know-what. So now I'm in Argentina, Seeing the re-tape of the Serran0-Moffy competition. At the end all I see is Mof getting a bag-full of skittles and eating them whole, then barfing up the rainbow

So now the match. Well I guesss these brazilians are slow like grandpas either that or magiker said to use a pill. Anyways even while Brasil had a higher effort, USA still was able to beat the Brazil guys 95-76. It was tied at the end of 1, but then Jonathan Beaucage took the game over in his hands. The star Center had 25 points, and 10 boards in his double-double. I was able to speak to him, so Jonathan, how slow was Brasil? "Well, they're like sloths, can't keep up with fast Cs like me and I made them pay." Ok and what about the other guys, did they help out? "Of course man, Duff was dishing it out like crazy,and then funky and Serrano were also putting them points in, slamming the ball like Shaq. Still, thanks to them this is why I'm POG. See ya round tough." Ok so now after my long days and everything, I see at the end Serrano eating a taco, then I say, "I'm never eating a taco again." Even though he asked "Hey want a taco" And I say "heck no!" Well now I'm finally back in Houston with my team preparing for Bode-Diggity Buer and that 75k monster. Well this is tough signing out.

Last edited by tough at 7/17/2012 2:55:23 AM

3 Time NBBA Champion. Certified Trainer. Mentor. Have any questions? Feel free to shoot me a BB-Mail!