Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 12/22/2012 4:06:41 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
wow, I actually was the one promoted. I thought it'd be someone like moflaffle of adchester who'd get the job, oh well I'm happy with it, better hush myself

that's what I said as I was walking into what used to be fewmit's Office. i wonder what's in there So now I'm trying to open the door to my new office and it looks like someone gave me the wrong key -_-

Now I'm walking back to find the key to the office and I see Aradrad, going into what was my office a long time ago...."Thanks for the office tough." He said as I was wondering where the heck is the key!!! So then I was walking and then saw the one and only Jairo talking on the phone. "Hey Jairo, you know where the key is?" "yeah, bballin has it" Ay ay ay! Now I have to go all the way to friggin cold Canada and get the key from bballin! I remember seeing ugly bballin in a strip club, so then I go there and then there's this stupid Mafia shooting everywhere, one of the bullets hit my shoulder. "DANG S****" I said as it gone through my skin. I fell down, gone unconscious and then I see myself strapped to a chair. "tough" said a voice. "If you want the key , come get me, but if you leave the chair, you'll get shocked." WTH how am I gonna do that? So then I get out my gun and shoot everyone. The Canadian Mafia then ran away like wussies doing some stupid Canadian Dance. I see then the remote bballin has to shock me. I shoot him right in the hand. Then something completely strange happened..........green blood came out is this puss? Or is it really what I think it is? OMG bballin is an Alien!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I then hurry up, beat bballin until he was unconscious, got the key and stole his Corvette, which was an ugly color: lime green. I then hop in, and drive away to a ditch

-_-

Now I'm walking, trying to get a hitch hike ride and in -20 degree weather. soooooooo cold, sooo soooo cold I was shivering and thought I was gonna get hypothermia for a second. I luckily found a trucker, who just so happen was going in the direction I needed to go.

Finally, back at the office now I'm opening the door and..........I see a whole bunch of hippie stuff lying around the room. what the heck does fewmit does in here? I see a video tape and I put it on.

"Hello duddddde, how everything going man?" then I see fewmit and his hippie Afro coming along all drunk and everything....and this is where the office comes in. They were bombing vodka up in here! then the camera just went blank....

I search through this wreckage and see various things: Hippie shirt, Hippie Hats, Old Yet Sexy Hippies merchandise, vodka, pills, I don't even wanna go down the list. How does fewmit hold interview up in here? I don't know, but all I know is that I have a whole bunch of cleaning to do: oh and I see Canadian Hippies dancing in the street. I open the window and then they're throwing things at the window. One thing hops in and it's another vodka bomb. I throw it out just in time and then I hear a :criggggggggggggg: uh oh I turn around and see boxes of things crashing down up in my face noooooo..........dang it and I'm buried in the boxes. Oh well WATCH the USA NT as they whup the Canada NT in Greece at 12:30PM

watch it, or you'd get ambushed by Canadian Hippies

this is tough, from his office buried in boxes, reporting for the USA

3 Time NBBA Champion. Certified Trainer. Mentor. Have any questions? Feel free to shoot me a BB-Mail!

This Post:
233561.2 in reply to 233561.1
Date: 12/22/2012 8:50:19 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
If you find a couple 55 gallon drums of patchouli in there can you send them to the U21 facility? My cheerleaders would be much obliged.

Group hug!

This Post:
233561.3 in reply to 233561.1
Date: 12/22/2012 10:01:36 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Great to see PR still alive and strong for the USA NT! Great job guys and a great preview tough!

-SpF-

This Post:
233561.4 in reply to 233561.1
Date: 12/24/2012 1:27:40 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Game starts in a couple minutes, watch us kick Canada's butts.
Join offsite chat- #USA-Offsite

This Post:
233561.5 in reply to 233561.4
Date: 12/24/2012 3:30:55 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
did that just happen?!

"Well, no ones gonna top that." - http://tinyurl.com/noigttt
This Post:
233561.8 in reply to 233561.6
Date: 12/24/2012 4:10:43 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I like the way these Canadians play, I'm officially defecting, toodles all

This Post:
233561.10 in reply to 233561.9
Date: 12/24/2012 4:14:21 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
But that was to England, this time it's to Canada(though I did have that one U21 player way back...)