Just a few ideas to bounce around on the community

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 1/24/2014 10:48:21 AM
Greensboro Generals
III.2
Overall Posts Rated:
1. World cup year, how about trying a world cup format for the cup. I play in a football sim called redzoneaction.org and they have a 'super cup' where you put in groups of 16! Well nothing that drastic needs to be done here, but perhaps split into groups of 4, 5 or maybe 6, this way some bots are included in every group. Pair it down to a knockout phase, split the money equally between the two teams for the round robin. Play the game on neutral courts, determined by the attractiveness of the contest. In a related note, skewer GS to be more of a factor later in the season.

2. In an effort to build up a better backlog of quality players for everyone how about a sister site based upon the college model? Of course the focus would be on recruiting, training, and perhaps more pertinent FUNDRAISING. But it should also allow the sordid underbelly of the college game to rear its head. Keep it separate from the main site, but allow players to ‘graduate’ to the main game. I could see a game like that attracting a totally different demographic.

3. In many ways the trainer serves as the ‘coach’ but how about a specific person in that role?

4. Players should eventually retire on the own volition.

5. for those of us too lazy or too caught up trying to compete, or both, offering training seminars for our youth, send that boy off to camp!

6. staggered start times for supporters

Last edited by Coach Lambini at 1/25/2014 9:11:05 AM

This Post:
254524.2 in reply to 254524.1
Date: 1/24/2014 8:40:44 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
1. World cup year, how about trying a world cup format for the cup. I play in a football sim called redzoneaction.org and they have a 'super cup' where you put in groups of 16! Well nothing that drastic needs to be done here, but perhaps split into groups of 4, 5 or maybe 6, this way some bots are included in every group. Pair it down to a knockout phase, split the money equally between the two teams for the round robin. Play the game on neutral courts, determined by the attractiveness of the contest. In a related note, skewer GS to be more of a factor later in the season.

I have played it also.

I liked it.
I stopped playing it after it just became too much.
Like the idea.