CEO watch your game

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 4/12/2015 12:52:57 PM
HAHA001
IBL
Overall Posts Rated:
In reality, chairman / owner of the basketball club would visit the players and watch the game. Such event happens occasionally and players would give 110%~120% to that game (or newly joined players would give 70%~80% to that game due to nervous).

Just wondering, whether BB should have such function, say we could press the button (say, 1 week in advance) and advise the players when BB managers would watch their important game.

In order to make it happen, we should have a check-in time. For example, if the game starts 6:30pm local time, then the game engine starts running since 6:15pm. Therefore, a check-in time must be 6:00pm~6:15pm, i.e. before the start of game engine.

Every season, every BB manager could use this function ONCE only. If you dont use it, then it disappears, and you have to wait for another one next season.

To: HAHA
This Post:
268746.2 in reply to 268746.1
Date: 4/12/2015 4:04:36 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
This already happens. It's the number of people watching my game and all the managers are in the luxury box while I'm at courtside yelling why my team is bricking a wide open shot.

3 Time NBBA Champion. Certified Trainer. Mentor. Have any questions? Feel free to shoot me a BB-Mail!