BuzzerBeater Forums

Suggestions > Gameshape

Gameshape

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 4/14/2015 6:10:48 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I would like to see a Players Stamina being a part of the gameshape formula.

If a Player has high Stamina he should be able to Play more minutes without Penalty - if a Player has weak Stamina, he should be able to Play less minutes. Pretty simple idea, but somehow would add a lot to the game.

Größter Knecht aller Zeiten aka His Excellency aka President for Life aka Field Marshal Al Hadji aka Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas aka aka Conqueror of the Buzzerbeater Empire in Europe in General and Austria in Particular
This Post:
268798.2 in reply to 268798.1
Date: 4/14/2015 9:50:05 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I would like to see a Players Stamina being a part of the gameshape formula.

If a Player has high Stamina he should be able to Play more minutes without Penalty - if a Player has weak Stamina, he should be able to Play less minutes. Pretty simple idea, but somehow would add a lot to the game.

They've made some changes to that at least a few seasons back; from the Season 28 news (part 1) :
As well as these new features, we have prepared for you two more changes which are related to each other : from now on, high stamina players will have a slightly better tolerance to higher weekly minutes as opposed to their lower stamina counterparts. This makes sense, especially since we often see high stamina players play longer minutes in competitive matches. Also, we are reducing the effectiveness of game shape training. This will not only offset the positive effect of the first change, but it should, we believe, also discourage teams from abandoning player development and using blank lineups with smaller rosters.

This Post:
268798.3 in reply to 268798.2
Date: 4/14/2015 10:31:39 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Ah, cool - happened in my "absence".

Größter Knecht aller Zeiten aka His Excellency aka President for Life aka Field Marshal Al Hadji aka Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas aka aka Conqueror of the Buzzerbeater Empire in Europe in General and Austria in Particular