274421.2 in reply to 274421.1
Date: 11/11/2015 2:06:34 PM
white snake
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Black Forest Boars
From Schwarzwald to Sweden

Hello to the swedish community. I would like to be your next NT. For 25 seasons I'm playing BB and during this time one of my biggest topics was: how does this stupid engine works?
I analysed my own team, other teams, even the german U21 team. Came up with crazy skillsets and ideas for tactics. Even one of you, Manon, tried some of my ideas: SB. And he was quite successful with it. In case I will be elected, I will bring my data and results with me.

I would like to build a team with you, which can adopt too at least three tactics which I already have in mind. Which three, let's keep it a secret for now.

It's always easier to answer specific questions, so if you what to know something, I will gladly answer you.

This Post:
274421.3 in reply to 274421.2
Date: 11/11/2015 8:53:15 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I'll support you (unless a very experienced Swede shows up)! Always nice with someone engaged and active to take charge of the national team.

This Post:
274421.4 in reply to 274421.3
Date: 11/12/2015 9:00:39 AM
Ratu BK
SBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
I feel positive about this aswell. Ive managed the Swedish NT for 6 seasons and im ok about the results (however good one can feel about a winning percentage at 49% in competition games but whatever). Only regret is that the last fancy patient tactics didnt work out against the Greeks in the playoffs. We actually had the players for it, but the coaching wasnt up to par.
Our roster is better on most positions now, unfortunatly the same goes for many other national teams ;)
This season I have a cup title to defend and some B3 games to try and steal, so the timing is right.
Lastly, Nachtmehr is a highly capable candidate, who if im not wrong had the German team aswell for a time so our NT will be in good hands. Ill help if needed, otherwise thanks to the managers who have written back, trained hard and kept in shape!

På svenska: Jag steppar ner efter 6 säsonger. Det har varit kul och jag hoppas den svenska communityn är nöjda.
Eventuella klagomål hanteras av RBKs filial på Balkan - Auto Justitia & Kredit.
Heja Sverige! (y)

/Rufferto