Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 11/13/2015 6:54:18 PM
TheRainmakers
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Hey,

This idea came to me while playing FIFA. Well most of you guys probably know the football game and you should already have heard of the Ultimate Team. In this mode the level of your team can go up if you have a team where a lot of players come from the same league or have the same nationality.

Well here is the idea give teams that have a lot of players of the same nationality a bit of an enthusiasm bonus. This would need the managers to have f.ex. 5 players from the same nationality in the line-up (only Starters and Backups should be counted and reserves should not matter so people can't profit from this)

Why should buzzerbeater make this change?
In my opinion this would push people more in training players from their country because they are easier to get thanks to the draft. This could also be achieved if you get 2 main players from a different nation than yours you could simply buy other players from that nation and form them.
This additional bonus could lead to the fact that managers would chose more to train their players instead of just buying them and could help in order to drop the prices on TL.

I hope I get some feedback :)

Regards,
BigT

Last edited by BigT at 11/13/2015 6:54:32 PM

This Post:
275116.3 in reply to 275116.2
Date: 11/14/2015 8:40:45 AM
TheRainmakers
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Well I think it would be also benefit small countries, because like this they would train more instead of buying foreign players + their NT would become stronger

f.ex. they could get some 18-20 years old and train them on 2 position training (so you could get 6 players), naturally this players will only be backups, but if you already have 5 backups you only need to look for some strong starters to complete your team

Clearly big nations like Poland will have it easier. (Big nations already get higher TV income than micro nations so this this shouldn't be a that big issue)

This Post:
275116.5 in reply to 275116.4
Date: 11/14/2015 9:36:19 AM
TheRainmakers
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Yes I mean chemistry, and it should be rather small but should make the difference if both teams are having a close game.

Well maybe 1-2 points of enthusiasm, or it gives you the same bonus as guessing the pace rate.

It's just a suggestion from me I never said it would take place ;)

This Post:
275116.6 in reply to 275116.5
Date: 11/14/2015 10:11:20 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I think this is a great idea. And I agree that this would help micro nations a lot and encourage them more to keep their own players.

I remember seeing while not a great SS prospect from Viet Nam, but still worthwhile if you took a small amount of time to fix his secondaries, but for the nation of Viet Nam had to be one of their best 18 year olds.... Gone. No longer in country because of the hassle it would have been or something.

Its sad when you see stuff like that.

This Post:
275116.7 in reply to 275116.6
Date: 11/17/2015 6:09:44 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I remember seeing while not a great SS prospect from Viet Nam, but still worthwhile if you took a small amount of time to fix his secondaries, but for the nation of Viet Nam had to be one of their best 18 year olds.... Gone. No longer in country because of the hassle it would have been or something.

As the guy who sold him, he was (8/25) so he had truly miserable seecondaries. You could argue that since Vietnam has only 5 (really 3) active users, our only hope is to sell our best prospects and hope they get trained. We can't train an entire NT team by ourselves. If he had 40 skill points, I would have kept him and 1 positon trained him but he was pretty bad.

This Post:
275116.8 in reply to 275116.7
Date: 11/25/2015 7:02:30 AM
Overall Posts Rated:

As the guy who sold him, he was (8/25) so he had truly miserable seecondaries. You could argue that since Vietnam has only 5 (really 3) active users, our only hope is to sell our best prospects and hope they get trained. We can't train an entire NT team by ourselves. If he had 40 skill points, I would have kept him and 1 positon trained him but he was pretty bad.

in a very slim chance world kinda thing, it is technically possible for the 3 of you active users to train an NT yourselves...all 3 of you would need unbelievable luck in draft, and then 1 does the guards, 1 does the SFs, and 1 does the Bigs...

But let's be honest... this is highly unrealistic from eer happening too.