Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 2/22/2016 12:28:39 AM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
Back in Seasons 26-29 America was at their finest play of competition, due to the great management and coaching of USA Legend EBW. He is now sitting in his rocking chair sad to see America hasn't faired well these last 2 seasons, whether it be mismanagement, bad scouting, or just flat out bad luck. America had the players to win more trophies but again, luck killed us.

Now that it is S34, the U21 talent pool seems a bit depleted and needing or nurturing and growth. With that said,

(https://gyazo.com/fa4ce3b27ac779dec79c52db7acdcb28)

Become a USA Scout! You want to bring America back to the top of the world? Want to have the credit of saying "hey! I helped train that guy out!"? Do you want to see the great players that come onto the U21 squad? Come help us out. The scouting team is ready to select the best players oft he USA and train them to not only be America's best player, but to be a team's best player as well. . Have a friend that is already scouting? Or a friend that has a knack for developing great players? Or even you're just new and wanting to come onto the scene, becoming a USA Scout opens the door to many great opportunities and advantages.

All I ask of you is to signup for the USA Offsite in order to sign up to be a scout. (http://s3.zetaboards.com/BuzzerBeater_USA_NT/index/)

I'm not asking you to join the offsite for all the other fancy stuff, that's just a bonus for you. But I want you to sign up and you will be approved by myself in no time--literally. I will make sure that when you sign up and PM Me, you will be approved as fast as I can get my hands on a phone or laptop.

As coach I want America to be back on top again, with your help USA will be one step closer to coming back to the promise land. Come sign up NOW!

3 Time NBBA Champion. Certified Trainer. Mentor. Have any questions? Feel free to shoot me a BB-Mail!
Message deleted
This Post:
277498.4 in reply to 277498.2
Date: 2/24/2016 12:38:34 PM
Greensboro Generals
III.2
Overall Posts Rated:
will the team tools ever be operational again, that was the best thing about the site for a long long time. must be something simple that will get it back on track.

This Post:
277498.5 in reply to 277498.4
Date: 2/25/2016 3:48:14 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
People are working on it.

Murray/Harris/MPJ/Grant/Jokic - 2020 NBA Champs