Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 9/22/2019 7:09:00 PM
Petrosian Club Montevideo
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
I have a minor suggestion to make, based on a problem I face from time to time:

Do you have that player that you would not consider a "first ballot Halle of Famer" of your team, but has been around a lot, many games, decent skills, perhaps good bench player, borderline Sixth Man of the Year award and, if this was the real world, would be beloved by your fan base? This player perhaps even appears on some Top 10 category from your History Team page.

Now, after 4, 5 seasons, you are considering to fire that player, but are not sure if the fans are going to like that. Reasons to fire could be: to improve economic flow with his 5-10k salary, or maybe he is occupying the spot of your new trainee(s), or etc etc.

My suggestion is: Could BB implement something like a "Jersey Sales" for each player, as an approximate measure of its popularity, and to give some idea to managers how that firing could alter (up or down) arena assistance and/or merchandising sales? This jersey sales in Player page should also be complemented by a jersey sale column in the Team stats, so you could better see how a certain player is performing.

Last edited by petrosian at 9/22/2019 8:15:07 PM

This Post:
301403.2 in reply to 301403.1
Date: 9/23/2019 3:22:42 AM
Hamburg Albatrosses
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Korean S. Fighters
My suggestion is: Could BB implement something like a "Jersey Sales" for each player, as an approximate measure of its popularity, and to give some idea to managers how that firing could alter (up or down) arena assistance and/or merchandising sales? This jersey sales in Player page should also be complemented by a jersey sale column in the Team stats, so you could better see how a certain player is performing

I like this suggestion!

Du hast nicht genug Geld, um dieses Gebot abzugeben!