BuzzerBeater Forums

Suggestions > Owner: retired Price^^^^

Owner: retired Price^^^^

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 2/3/2020 4:16:50 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I see a huge discrepancy and feel the urge to address it.

There are players on the market owned by "Retired". I presume some player that haven't logged ofr a long time lost his lenience and his players ended up on market.

How-come their starting price is never in line with market advice below.
I mean we get warned not to buy/sell at higher prices and at the same game engine constantly cheats and wants more money. I bought several player because I am new and didn't know. I think new players are vulnerable to many things of which some are linked to learning process but some like this one are totally unnecessary.

Is this the same pattern as with ridiculous staff bids to het the money out of club's pocket with an assumption that this will create challenging climate?

Or if that's not reason, what is the reason? Why is there a different algorithm that evaluates human vs computer owned player?

This Post:
302873.3 in reply to 302873.2
Date: 2/3/2020 5:54:43 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
How is your reply in any logical way related to my question?

Last edited by Che Gorilla at 2/3/2020 6:09:19 PM

This Post:
302873.4 in reply to 302873.3
Date: 2/4/2020 1:00:54 AM
Troyans
III.2
Overall Posts Rated:
I guess, he wants to say: there is some rule in place. And you can (I mean, anyone can) read the rules in advance. By doing that, people have become familiar with the rules and the rule of "the retired players' price" in particular. So there's no need to push and seek for extended answer: people either read the rules (which is highly recommended by the onboarding plan as far as i remember), or pay extra price. Ignorance turns into the losses, or how they say...

An open question, why retired players cost as much? I agree. As to me there is no reason to set the price above $1 for the retired players: if so one of them is great, the market price will sonner be fair. If not - noone will buy him. But... that is how the real thing goes it's natural

This Post:
302873.5 in reply to 302873.4
Date: 2/4/2020 1:23:29 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Where did you people grow up?

Rules were made by someone, a person, rules change in time, they are getting improved.
If that wasn't the case we would still publicly crucify people and decapitate them.

I was addressing A VERY STUPID RULE that is damaging the game well being.
I will not prosper from a change personally but it may give some new players better experience.

PS Current ADD - check it out

Luis María Periretti (46311533)
Owner: Retired
Starting Price: $ 41 330
Luis María Periretti is probably worse than all 4 of these players, but the few that are most similar have been selling for around $ 1 000 to $ 3 000.

Totally retarded

This Post:
302873.6 in reply to 302873.5
Date: 2/4/2020 2:30:13 AM
Troyans
III.2
Overall Posts Rated:
well, look... i pretend to think of me myself as the grown enough person to avoid saying that someone is stupid just because i don't like anything s(he) says
The rules, the engine itself were made by the people with the logic and understandings they believe for. It's quite ok to say, to show that some rules are strange. Still the fair answer - you'd better start by reading the rules, in order to avoid misunderstanding and having better experience

Message deleted
Message deleted
This Post:
302873.9 in reply to 302873.8
Date: 2/4/2020 3:17:59 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Dude that's a game that demands patience, decent understanding of how things work and long term planning. People who stick around have fun playing it even with its flaws and bugs most recently, if its "stupid" rules(pretty sure you haven't read them or fully understand them yet) frustrate you and lead you to insult people who are just trying to help you, just stop logging in and move on with your life.

Pretty sure if someone reports you, you are gonna get banned for some time from writing in forums because of what you wrote...

Last edited by Nick Manetos at 2/4/2020 3:25:22 AM

Message deleted
This Post:
302873.11 in reply to 302873.9
Date: 2/4/2020 3:37:13 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Where have I demonstrated impatience?
On contrary I am very patiently replying to you for example.

Excuse me, report me for what exactly?