Suggestions > sponsors anr etc..

sponsors anr etc..

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 3/14/2009 6:14:28 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
My idea is this:
The beginning of the season (say within the first few days) indicates the club is a team goal this season.
Objectives can not be modified during the course of the season.
If you are lucky to meet the objectives, sponsors shall pay the higher amount.

Additionally, the publication of the objectives of the club, if not yet signed agreements with donors, they may slightly affect the amounts.
(say club which aims to fill 3 positions will šiektiek more than that, which aims to fill 5 positions)

However, if the contracts signed with donors, and raise the goal is not met, the image of the club is reduced dramatically and the future goals of the sponsors see netaip well.

This Post:
81205.2 in reply to 81205.1
Date: 3/14/2009 6:20:01 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I like the theory behind this idea - a newly promoted team shouldn't be expected to push for the title win straight away. However, ranking teams according to their team strength is probably a logistical nightmare at the moment, with some teams inside focused and some outside focused (see EBBL for the last couple of seasons - championship finals).

I like the fan survey though, I think it works incredibly well at the moment considering it's only been here just over a season. Perhaps this further idea suggested above is a slow burner for the future?

This Post:
81205.3 in reply to 81205.2
Date: 3/14/2009 8:28:38 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I like the theory behind this idea - a newly promoted team shouldn't be expected to push for the title win straight away.

This has actually been tried in other games. It is a god-awful feature and its only result is to put teams who haven't changed divisions for a while at a very distinct disadvantage.

Given that BB is designed to be relatively static in terms of turnover, implementing this can be a potential disaster.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."