This Post:
300172.10 in reply to 300172.8
Date: 7/13/2019 1:57:28 PM
TSV Empor Göhren
III.10
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Olympique Lagoza
I don't understand why some people don't get his point.
Do you like to adjust the settings over and over again for every single item? I would be annoyed too, like I am when using the transfer list, but that's a different issue.
So, I agree with the TO that it would be a useful improvement.

@Evaristo
Btw calling those stats useless junk might not help your case, since people that appreciate these informations could easily be offended ;)
Also I doubt, it's a bug. That would mean the developers intended to code the player history according to your suggestion and just messed it up. Guess they either didn't think about it or it was technically too difficult to realize.

It's just another fan in the peanut gallery with an opinion, which is meaningless. (Gregg Popovich on LaVar Ball)
This Post:
300172.14 in reply to 300172.1
Date: 7/14/2019 6:45:31 AM
Vilkiukai
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Vilkiukai II
100% agree with you, they should be memorizable ones. It takes fore developers like 3mins to do that. If they can not afford to spare so much time for our needs, they show us we are not important to them. Also no diret communication between developers and customers is bad business practice.

(https://imgur.com/f6epfWx)

This tooked me like 3mins to make code, and 5mins to upload and make this image. Why cant they do that? I could create add-on which could memorize stuff you dont need to so for community if it is a need to. But every different language stuff needs to be entered manually making addon, so id prefer english version only

Last edited by Vilkai [LTU NT] at 7/14/2019 6:51:30 AM

This Post:
300172.16 in reply to 300172.11
Date: 7/14/2019 2:00:25 PM
TSV Empor Göhren
III.10
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Olympique Lagoza
I didn't mean this particular case. Imagine something else where you want to gather information, Amazon or whatever ...
Pretty sure you wouldn't like to adjust the filters there every single time.

It's just another fan in the peanut gallery with an opinion, which is meaningless. (Gregg Popovich on LaVar Ball)
This Post:
300172.17 in reply to 300172.15
Date: 7/15/2019 2:09:54 PM
Vilkiukai
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Vilkiukai II
lol, accidiently deleted old version,will post link at new after update.

Firefox confirmed it has no malware, experimental version, forgot to filter out stuff like rebounds, blocks, points etc. in the weekend ill push update to fully get rid of all shit. Now it only takes out assists, mvp votings, all stars, and triple doubles.

Edited: Pushed update to remove: blocks, steals, U21 Appearance, NT appearance, points, rebounds, three point contest.... should be all, tested on like 50 players remove everything so far. Should be updated at firefox addons site in ~1-3 days.

Last edited by Vilkai [LTU NT] at 7/15/2019 3:03:58 PM

This Post:
300172.19 in reply to 300172.18
Date: 7/16/2019 3:11:40 PM
Vilkiukai
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Vilkiukai II
I would like to be hired too, but competencies on paper are like none. I have mechanical engineering bachelor and studying for robotics now... programming is my hobby. But i know quite a lot about how these games works.

By the way add-on new version got approved by Firefox, feel free to use it. Works on English (US). i found out some page designs are instead of making caption in different language they just made new webpages for some foreign languages with different id's and stuff, maybe thats why sometimes pages works so slow. English US seems to be native, and most developed with easiest acess making add-ons.

(https://addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/bb-add-in-n...)

I remember used to make bots for Runescape mmorpg. They (developers) totally ruined the game because was not listening for players needs at all. Was pushing ridiculous updates. But since they lost like 80% of players they started asking what people want, and they voted that they want their game to be reversed to like 8 years older version and all updates would be started only after majority like 66% of community agrees on. They reloaded old version! And now it is thriving, the runescape 07; while runescape 3 is dead, like sharks and bots left there lol. What i want to say developers of bb still can save it, and even make it thriving, but all they need is some will, and listen to what customers, the community wants.

Last edited by Vilkai [LTU NT] at 7/16/2019 3:16:48 PM