BB Global (English) > basketball sim,

basketball sim,

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
270734.102 in reply to 270734.84
Date: 6/5/2015 2:17:11 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
What we know is that high salary/high potential young players (21-25yo) are retiring, while they wouldn't have in the previous system.

There is the nucleus of the problem. And the News never even hinted at that.

This Post:
270734.109 in reply to 270734.99
Date: 6/7/2015 9:54:07 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
(36177757)...did you think that 18 years old will be not saved from free agency?
I hate to repeat myself, but FA is not meant to save every valuable player. Read my previous posts and the rest of the text above to explain why, please. This one did not make the cut and that is not a bug.

So hrudey, Marin claims it was not a bug. Do you still maintain that he isn't clowning or blatantly taking the piss despite him moaning and crying otherwise at every possible chance? It's time we all call him out on it, isn't it?

We all know what's happeneing with 21yo+ still trainable players: these are easier to check and many are not getting into free agency, especially C and SG (by many I mean hundreds in less than a month who would have qualified for Free Agency in the past). You told me you're ok with it, because you believe the aim was to save even younger players. Now, let's examine some other the facts.

Fact 1: Until proven incorrect, you told us you saw a 18yo HoF with 50 TSP as a Free Agent on te TL
Fact 2: Until proven incorrect, a 6'9'' 18yo HoF with 54 TSP scouted by the italian U21 staff with the following initial skills retired: 2/6/7 2/7/5 5/7/7/6 6/4 .
Fact 3: Due to the inconsistencies between Fact 1 and Fact 2 either Marin hasn't got a clue of what he's doing or he setup the system in an idiotic way where a higher TSP 18yo retires while a lower TSP 18yo is saved.

Also, do you agree that if the player described in Fact 2 is not worthy of being saved as Marin clearly says, then very very few 18yo should be equally worthy according to the same logic?

Note that this issue is on top of changing the policy so that MORE Young (21yo-25yo) trainable players RETIRE and justifying that very change in policy by repeatedly claiming that he wants to SAVE MORE young players and he wants to incentivise training. The only logical conclusions are (and it's possible more than one is true):
a) confusion, he desires opposite things like more training but fewer trainable Free Agents
b) incompetence, he's not even able to accomplish his state goals with higher TSP players retiring while lower are saved
c) trolling, he knows all of the above, but he keeps coming out with explanations which make no sense whatsoever when compared to what happens in reality

Last edited by Lemonshine at 6/7/2015 10:00:15 AM

This Post:
270734.110 in reply to 270734.109
Date: 6/7/2015 3:30:27 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
(36177757)...did you think that 18 years old will be not saved from free agency?
I hate to repeat myself, but FA is not meant to save every valuable player. Read my previous posts and the rest of the text above to explain why, please. This one did not make the cut and that is not a bug.

So hrudey, Marin claims it was not a bug. Do you still maintain that he isn't clowning or blatantly taking the piss despite him moaning and crying otherwise at every possible chance? It's time we all call him out on it, isn't it?

I maintain that I apparently care a far lot less about this than you do. I think that's the extent of the response you can expect from me on this, at this point.

This Post:
270734.112 in reply to 270734.111
Date: 6/8/2015 9:59:42 AM
Acid Bulldogs
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Gtown Bulldogs
Sorry for bad english.
when i began here,,prices for players were ok.
with 1million you were able to pay 4good starters.2backups.1expensive trainee and 2 cheap trainees for the 4.div and compete for playoffs.

new Manager were able to play the game not only training and waiting 5saisons. They stood in the game like me.

but now its different and the raison why i dont play utopia.
What game i should play were i have to wait one year to even look at my boxscore of i lost a game by 10 and not by 50.

In div 2 were i now play i may have to pay 5million zo compete for promotion. Crazy.
pay minimum 750k for 33y old starters for div 2 which would help to promote but 2saisons later you have to sell them.

if i go to 3rd division cause of bad luck or injury. I may retire because of low income and taxes and high prizes for free agents.. That is not good for an online Manager game.

Advertisement