BB USA > The Eagle

The Eagle (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
213778.103 in reply to 213778.102
Date: 4/29/2012 2:37:45 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Hey could you look at my team and give me a second opinion on who I should get rid of if any you or troy or both that would be great. thanks

This Post:
213778.104 in reply to 213778.103
Date: 4/30/2012 12:06:59 AM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
PLAYOFFS

Well, the Mountain Eagles are heavy underdogs on Tuesday against the atlanta panthers, but they won't say they're not just giving up. Zoran Jakovic said, "Well, there are always surprises. We could be like those 8th seeded New York Knicks. But if we win, we'll more then likely go to the finals and lose against the Risers. But going to the playoffs is a good thing. Because people are happy and have playoff fever." Tough said, "Well, we just have to compete and try to stay withen 10. I don't know if we can beat them, but we can try." Coach Marcus Terrence says, "In basketball, there is no gurrantee. There are always possibilities. And we just have to go out there and compete. If we do that, then we'll have a decent chance." In news, there are still the rumors that Tough and Marcus Terrence are going to rebuild the team. Today we've seen manager Jack Stevens visit Houston today. We've seen him get off the Jet and was esscorted to the Mountain Eagles facility. He didn't say anything. We've also heard that Tough has scheduled a meeting with mentor Chekreyes and manager Troy Valmont. We've also heard that he'd gotten advice from Manon, Texas, and E.B.W. from the phone. Fans say, "If they weren't here, then we would've never made it to the playoffs. I don't know what he and his staff are doing, but whatever it is, it better be good news. Other news is that CRF Flamengo also did a trade and a purchase. You can hear more about that in the League V.89 forum. Well, stay tuned and support the Mountain Eagles as they will play their first ever playoff game against the atlanta panthers. Also stay tuned for the pre-game locker room speech at 6:30 on Tuesay. Stay tuned for more news, scores, and highlights with The Eagle. This is Max Benson, reporting for The Eagle.

3 Time NBBA Champion. Certified Trainer. Mentor. Have any questions? Feel free to shoot me a BB-Mail!
This Post:
213778.105 in reply to 213778.104
Date: 5/1/2012 7:43:27 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
We're now in the Eagle's locker room.

Tough :"Well, here we are. Eleven games later. We did all this and we made it to the playoffs..........I'm proud of you guys. But we still got to compete. We just have to go out there and try our best........we could do it........it's just hard. GUys, just go out there, play with heart and soul, try your best, and hope for a little luck.......I want to win for someone, and for the legend to say that I beat a 1 seed. So we can do it! Did yall beat the Dogs? YES!!!!!!! The players yelled. Did yall almost upset the dough boys? YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Said the players. So can we TRY to upset the atlanta panthers? YES! YES! YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shouted all the players. "1.............2.................3..........MOUNTAIN EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See live in 15 minutes the game of atlanta anthers vs. the Mountain Eagles. Come and support your team, whether on TV or in Atlanta. This is Max Benson reporting for The Eagle.

3 Time NBBA Champion. Certified Trainer. Mentor. Have any questions? Feel free to shoot me a BB-Mail!

This Post:
213778.106 in reply to 213778.105
Date: 5/1/2012 8:40:03 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Sick speech bro.

This Post:
213778.107 in reply to 213778.106
Date: 5/1/2012 9:54:14 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
DO you mean bad or good?

This Post:
213778.108 in reply to 213778.107
Date: 5/1/2012 10:01:38 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Hey what about your win man!!

This Post:
213778.109 in reply to 213778.107
Date: 5/1/2012 10:28:21 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
Man! Lost the message in cyberspace!. I don't feel like writing 3k characters. This is Jacked up. Just go and see the boxscore fans. It tells it all.

This Post:
213778.110 in reply to 213778.109
Date: 5/1/2012 10:29:52 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Yea that sucks so bad when that happens,hey great game and I have a good chance of winning next week.

This Post:
213778.111 in reply to 213778.107
Date: 5/2/2012 7:37:43 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Good.

This Post:
213778.112 in reply to 213778.111
Date: 5/2/2012 10:52:21 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
Broadcasting Wars

Well, after the histoic win against the atlanta panthers, stations are now fighting for a 3 season TV contract. Tough said, "Well, I'm not worrying about that..............let them play war. What we're doing now for training is that for the rest of the season and 1/3 to half of next season, we're training Timothy Kruger. He's bound to cap really soon, and Coleman got more time. want to get him to at least a 12 on his core skills. Then trim him up. Then he'll be ready to be REALLY called the 3 Point Monster! Now the Eagles are preparing for the 3rd meeting of the Bode-Diggity Dogs. Thy're 1-0 under tough and 1-1 overall. Jakovic said, "I wondered what would've happened if this team been created a few days or weeks earlier. Everything would be different.........." Now Jenkins take on the game. "Ok so here we are again. The underdogs. We already hunted the atlanta panthers down and now we gotta beat the Dogs. Again. No pain means no game!" Now Dekis. "I need t odo better this time. I need to score. I barely contributed into the last game. Now I want to make a difference in this game. I'll try my best to score at least 15 points. Well, wish me luck." Now Marcus Terrence and Tough are disscussing who should start against the Dogs: Dezider Dekis or Wilfrid Ruiz? "We really need to make a decision. Take the backup and hope he can pull down 20+ points, or stick with the starter and hope he gets a VERY good game. This is very hard" said Terrence.They also need to know if they can really promote this season. They want to promote now, since he made a meeting with other managers and they said D4 is not as hard as you think. But, Tough said, well, I'll or am doing a makeover this season, to get younger talent. Now if I do promote, it's going to be tough to stay in D4 without going into relegation. It's hard and exciting at the same time! Now, stay tuned to see IF the Mountain Eagles can do another upset against the Bode-Diggity Dogs. Stay tuned for other news, scores, highlights, and more with The Eagle. This is Matt Davis, along with Max Benson, reporting for The Eagle.

This Post:
213778.113 in reply to 213778.112
Date: 5/3/2012 7:43:14 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
well, the Eagles take on tonight a scrimmage against the jb ballers. "Well, I don't think we'll win. Oh and I don't know if we're even going to try. We only dressed like six players and Hope they can at least score some points." You can watch it live in about sixteen minutes. This is Max Benson, reporting for The Eagle.

Last edited by tough at 5/3/2012 7:43:47 PM

Advertisement