Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
174785.106 in reply to 174785.105
Date: 3/24/2011 11:02:42 AM
New York Chunks
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
I've been looking for an SF on the TL. Wow, the decent ones go for so much more than any other position players. A really good SF seems to fetch the same price as a really awesome PG or SG. It must be too hard to train a SF or something...

Don't ask what sort of Chunks they are, you probably don't want to know. Blowing Chunks since Season 4!
This Post:
174785.107 in reply to 174785.106
Date: 3/24/2011 11:11:31 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I find out I happen to respond to some of the same comments made as before so of all the things that I have said, read this (174785.82) or this (174785.98) it is by far the best message I written to this point and shows the obviousness of how the SF situation here is flawed and needs changing.

Here it explains why people like the current SF training and can't see the obvious flaw that can be fixed:

I know people would start disagreeing with this, because its all about what people are used to, so if from the begining you had an option to name players Nacho Cheese and if you did then they become good as Michael Jordan, then now everyone be saying don't get rid of the Nacho Cheese labeling I think it's good idea cause it keeps around Michael Jordan. Sounds absurd? well tell me this, there is no way we can get players like Lebron James or Kevin Durant in our league, and thats not absurd??? Oh wait, that's how BB started it, so its good we don't have LBJ or Durant keep it this way and don't change it.

Here Is Important Paragraph People Should Read Also:

If we had a good training system for SFs from the begining and we could have Lebron James or Kevin Durant like players, now if you took the SF training away and make it exactly like it is today, people would think its nuts and stupid and pointless. But no!! it started that way ,so its nuts and stupid to implement a good SF training.

Ok don't believe me, how about lets no longer have training method for SG so no more JS/JR strictly available to them, now its stupid we take it away, right. But if from the begining it wasn't available, it would be stupid to implement it, just as it is stupid to implement better training for SF. Then you have everyone also saying how they like to keep the no SG training with JS/JR, how they love to have them very cheap, they would ask why are SG are disadvantaged, why make comparison to NBA players like Kobe Bryant, Michael Jordan, or Dwayne Wade, and say you don't just do it based on real life. Those that would think that way would in that scenario be contempt to keep SG system that way and not change it just as they do with SF.

Last edited by Coach_Gil at 3/24/2011 11:29:23 AM