213778.112 in reply to 213778.111
Date: 5/2/2012 10:52:21 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
Broadcasting Wars

Well, after the histoic win against the atlanta panthers, stations are now fighting for a 3 season TV contract. Tough said, "Well, I'm not worrying about that..............let them play war. What we're doing now for training is that for the rest of the season and 1/3 to half of next season, we're training Timothy Kruger. He's bound to cap really soon, and Coleman got more time. want to get him to at least a 12 on his core skills. Then trim him up. Then he'll be ready to be REALLY called the 3 Point Monster! Now the Eagles are preparing for the 3rd meeting of the Bode-Diggity Dogs. Thy're 1-0 under tough and 1-1 overall. Jakovic said, "I wondered what would've happened if this team been created a few days or weeks earlier. Everything would be different.........." Now Jenkins take on the game. "Ok so here we are again. The underdogs. We already hunted the atlanta panthers down and now we gotta beat the Dogs. Again. No pain means no game!" Now Dekis. "I need t odo better this time. I need to score. I barely contributed into the last game. Now I want to make a difference in this game. I'll try my best to score at least 15 points. Well, wish me luck." Now Marcus Terrence and Tough are disscussing who should start against the Dogs: Dezider Dekis or Wilfrid Ruiz? "We really need to make a decision. Take the backup and hope he can pull down 20+ points, or stick with the starter and hope he gets a VERY good game. This is very hard" said Terrence.They also need to know if they can really promote this season. They want to promote now, since he made a meeting with other managers and they said D4 is not as hard as you think. But, Tough said, well, I'll or am doing a makeover this season, to get younger talent. Now if I do promote, it's going to be tough to stay in D4 without going into relegation. It's hard and exciting at the same time! Now, stay tuned to see IF the Mountain Eagles can do another upset against the Bode-Diggity Dogs. Stay tuned for other news, scores, highlights, and more with The Eagle. This is Matt Davis, along with Max Benson, reporting for The Eagle.

3 Time NBBA Champion. Certified Trainer. Mentor. Have any questions? Feel free to shoot me a BB-Mail!

This Post:
213778.113 in reply to 213778.112
Date: 5/3/2012 7:43:14 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
well, the Eagles take on tonight a scrimmage against the jb ballers. "Well, I don't think we'll win. Oh and I don't know if we're even going to try. We only dressed like six players and Hope they can at least score some points." You can watch it live in about sixteen minutes. This is Max Benson, reporting for The Eagle.

Last edited by tough at 5/3/2012 7:43:47 PM

3 Time NBBA Champion. Certified Trainer. Mentor. Have any questions? Feel free to shoot me a BB-Mail!

This Post:
213778.114 in reply to 213778.113
Date: 5/3/2012 10:56:36 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
Miserable Loss

Well, the Mountain Eagles take in a miserable loss tonight against the jb ballers. They loss hard 112-92. "Well, the players I bet were still hungover over that historic win over the atlanta panthers. Hopefully we can get some training done with us. I don't know if I should trim or buff up Kruger or start with Coleman. I'll ask some managers. But mark my word; we'll not lose hard to the Bode-Diggity Dogs!" Now, they are still seciding on who to start; Dekis or Ruiz. That's another question he'll ask. In other news, Walker Wiggles are crowned champions of the Cup! Good job! from Tough. Also, if they lose to the Dogs, a lot of things will change, said tough. He'd been still in meetings. Today it was with Chekreyes. This time it's about promoting. Sources won't tell anything else. Fans; well, they better do well next season, because they showed their potential and can play like a Division 4 team. Another one; hope Jakovic stays, he's been so good. Now a guy named Mark Cousins; Well, keep the young guys. They need to build. They need to do a makeover. Who cares if they don't win until 3 or 4 seasons later. I can wait. Promoting too fast can come with causes. Stay tuned for more news, scores, highlights, and more with The Eagle. This is Fredrick Dawkins, reporting for The Eagle.

This Post:
213778.115 in reply to 213778.114
Date: 5/4/2012 8:18:38 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
Training

Well, the Mountain Eagles had one good thing and one bad thing happen in training. This is what happened.

Player 1 popped in Jump shot from proficient to prominent

Player 2 dropped in Shot Blocking from average to mediocre.

"Well, at least something good happened in training this week. Let's try to do better next time", said tough and trainer Daniel Idah. Stay tuned for a all new segment happening at 8:30PM, Central Time. Also, stay tuned for other news, scores, highlights, and more, with The Eagle. This is Mark Reyes, reporting for The Eagle.

This Post:
213778.116 in reply to 213778.115
Date: 5/5/2012 12:13:34 AM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
Well, guys sorry about the segment. But here it is. It's called The Fridays Interviews, or FI Today we start with non other than the 3 Point Monster hiself, Timothy Kruger.

Davis; Well, how did you feel when you signed with the Mountain Eagles?

Kruger; Well, I didn't know anything. I was just signing to a team because I wanted to be with a team. I relly wnted to be on a team, but the Mountain Eagles were my first choice.

Davis; Ok,now, when your whole team met, what happened?

Kruger; Well, I then see tough and his team and then suddenly he starts firing people off the bat. Luckily, I wasn't on his "Fire" list. I seen 3 players gone in like, 2 minutes.

Davis; How did you wnat to play when you first stepped on a court?

Kruger; I was really excited! First game of a new era, and hopefully a great one. This era right now has been a great one!

Davis; Now, how'd you think that 100th point gone in against the Dundalk Doubledribblers?

Kruger; Well, like I said, I didn't even how it really got in! I guessed it took a very lucky bounce.

Davis; Ok, how'd you feel that when Roche was injured, you got in the starting lineup?

Kruger; Ok, I was kinda happy because I got my first start sooner than what I thought. I wass also sad because basically he's gone till next season, unless we win this game and miraculously get something with the Risers.

Davis; What happened when you did The Game that Gave You the Nickname?

Kruger; I just shot the rock really well to make those 9 3's.

Davis; Ok, so how did you and your team feel when you pulled The Biggest Upset In History

Kruger; I felt really proud and that we REALLY did a statment. We were like we he missed the shot, "Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Come on down Eagle fans and let's party!" The few fans got all the way down and mixed in with us. While that was happening, panthers' fans booed until we left the building. I even heard that atlanta panthers just ran out the stadium when we won. I guess they didn't want to find the humiliation."

Davis; Well, how is your take on the next game?

Kruger; Ok, I hope we can do what we did on the last time we met. We played very well and did the best we could do. Now with all new players and hopefully better gameshape, we could have a chance to beat the Dogs and that 76k guy. I think he'll go bankrupt once this season is over.

Davis; Well, how do you like your team now?

Kruger; It's awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am playing very well and I'm on a great and passionate team. What Tough gives us is called tough like.

Davis; Well, it's been nice talking to you, especially in this night. Be safe. Good night.

Kruger; You too, and don't get lost in the dark. Almost drove my car last night into a light pole. Lukily, the lights helped me.

Last edited by tough at 5/5/2012 12:18:25 AM

This Post:
213778.117 in reply to 213778.116
Date: 5/5/2012 12:17:09 AM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
oops, sorry, maybe put a little too much caps on the yes. Again, sorry. I'm about to change it.

This Post:
213778.118 in reply to 213778.117
Date: 5/5/2012 12:21:01 AM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
Here we go again, the Otherland vs. Mountain Eagles Saga. I'll wonder who'll win this time. And hopefully I won't rout you again.

This Post:
213778.119 in reply to 213778.118
Date: 5/5/2012 11:38:05 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Short week this week. You should expect a dose of some starters.

This Post:
213778.120 in reply to 213778.119
Date: 5/5/2012 1:21:50 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
Wow of these 3600 people online, only 60 are from USA. That's Crazy!

This Post:
213778.121 in reply to 213778.120
Date: 5/5/2012 1:37:46 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
Hey guys, if you want to chat with me, I think you have to go to the V.89 channel on mibbit, cause IDK how, but they cut me off on the USA one, get it? It's like they banned me from USA (not really) but if you want to chat with me, it's probably best to go to the V.89 channel.

This Post:
213778.122 in reply to 213778.120
Date: 5/5/2012 1:37:48 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
Hey guys, if you want to chat with me, I think you have to go to the V.89 channel on mibbit, cause IDK how, but they cut me off on the USA one, get it? It's like they banned me from USA (not really) but if you want to chat with me, it's probably best to go to the V.89 channel.

Advertisement