213778.115 in reply to 213778.114
Date: 5/4/2012 8:18:38 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
Training

Well, the Mountain Eagles had one good thing and one bad thing happen in training. This is what happened.

Player 1 popped in Jump shot from proficient to prominent

Player 2 dropped in Shot Blocking from average to mediocre.

"Well, at least something good happened in training this week. Let's try to do better next time", said tough and trainer Daniel Idah. Stay tuned for a all new segment happening at 8:30PM, Central Time. Also, stay tuned for other news, scores, highlights, and more, with The Eagle. This is Mark Reyes, reporting for The Eagle.

3 Time NBBA Champion. Certified Trainer. Mentor. Have any questions? Feel free to shoot me a BB-Mail!
This Post:
213778.116 in reply to 213778.115
Date: 5/5/2012 12:13:34 AM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
Well, guys sorry about the segment. But here it is. It's called The Fridays Interviews, or FI Today we start with non other than the 3 Point Monster hiself, Timothy Kruger.

Davis; Well, how did you feel when you signed with the Mountain Eagles?

Kruger; Well, I didn't know anything. I was just signing to a team because I wanted to be with a team. I relly wnted to be on a team, but the Mountain Eagles were my first choice.

Davis; Ok,now, when your whole team met, what happened?

Kruger; Well, I then see tough and his team and then suddenly he starts firing people off the bat. Luckily, I wasn't on his "Fire" list. I seen 3 players gone in like, 2 minutes.

Davis; How did you wnat to play when you first stepped on a court?

Kruger; I was really excited! First game of a new era, and hopefully a great one. This era right now has been a great one!

Davis; Now, how'd you think that 100th point gone in against the Dundalk Doubledribblers?

Kruger; Well, like I said, I didn't even how it really got in! I guessed it took a very lucky bounce.

Davis; Ok, how'd you feel that when Roche was injured, you got in the starting lineup?

Kruger; Ok, I was kinda happy because I got my first start sooner than what I thought. I wass also sad because basically he's gone till next season, unless we win this game and miraculously get something with the Risers.

Davis; What happened when you did The Game that Gave You the Nickname?

Kruger; I just shot the rock really well to make those 9 3's.

Davis; Ok, so how did you and your team feel when you pulled The Biggest Upset In History

Kruger; I felt really proud and that we REALLY did a statment. We were like we he missed the shot, "Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Come on down Eagle fans and let's party!" The few fans got all the way down and mixed in with us. While that was happening, panthers' fans booed until we left the building. I even heard that atlanta panthers just ran out the stadium when we won. I guess they didn't want to find the humiliation."

Davis; Well, how is your take on the next game?

Kruger; Ok, I hope we can do what we did on the last time we met. We played very well and did the best we could do. Now with all new players and hopefully better gameshape, we could have a chance to beat the Dogs and that 76k guy. I think he'll go bankrupt once this season is over.

Davis; Well, how do you like your team now?

Kruger; It's awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am playing very well and I'm on a great and passionate team. What Tough gives us is called tough like.

Davis; Well, it's been nice talking to you, especially in this night. Be safe. Good night.

Kruger; You too, and don't get lost in the dark. Almost drove my car last night into a light pole. Lukily, the lights helped me.

Last edited by tough at 5/5/2012 12:18:25 AM

3 Time NBBA Champion. Certified Trainer. Mentor. Have any questions? Feel free to shoot me a BB-Mail!
This Post:
213778.117 in reply to 213778.116
Date: 5/5/2012 12:17:09 AM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
oops, sorry, maybe put a little too much caps on the yes. Again, sorry. I'm about to change it.

This Post:
213778.118 in reply to 213778.117
Date: 5/5/2012 12:21:01 AM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
Here we go again, the Otherland vs. Mountain Eagles Saga. I'll wonder who'll win this time. And hopefully I won't rout you again.

This Post:
213778.119 in reply to 213778.118
Date: 5/5/2012 11:38:05 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Short week this week. You should expect a dose of some starters.

This Post:
213778.120 in reply to 213778.119
Date: 5/5/2012 1:21:50 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
Wow of these 3600 people online, only 60 are from USA. That's Crazy!

This Post:
213778.121 in reply to 213778.120
Date: 5/5/2012 1:37:46 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
Hey guys, if you want to chat with me, I think you have to go to the V.89 channel on mibbit, cause IDK how, but they cut me off on the USA one, get it? It's like they banned me from USA (not really) but if you want to chat with me, it's probably best to go to the V.89 channel.

This Post:
213778.122 in reply to 213778.120
Date: 5/5/2012 1:37:48 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
Hey guys, if you want to chat with me, I think you have to go to the V.89 channel on mibbit, cause IDK how, but they cut me off on the USA one, get it? It's like they banned me from USA (not really) but if you want to chat with me, it's probably best to go to the V.89 channel.

This Post:
213778.123 in reply to 213778.122
Date: 5/5/2012 7:42:23 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
Here we are again, in the Mountain Eagle locker room ready for tough's speech.

"Ok guys, we already got some momentum from our win, but PLEASE don't be hungover. We played the Dogs and we beat them once, but that was at home. Now we're on the road. But that doesn't make a difference. We could still beat them, right?" RIGHT!!!!, said the players. "Does Home Court Advantage make a difference to us?" NO!!! shouted the players. "Ok, then can't we win on their floor? Yes We Can!!!!! "Ok then, go out there and make a difference in history!!!!!!!! Do what you did the last game, fight with passion and heart, always do the best you can!!! Try! Fight! Fight! Fight! You can do this! All you need to do is FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1.........2...........3..................Mountain Eagles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then they all stormed out of the locker room to do their fianal shoots for the game. Watch the game live in 17 minutes. Stay tuned. To Be Continued. This is Matt Davis reporting for The Eagle.

PS. Guys, remember can Jack or Troy link me to USA in the mibbit. I really want to chat. Please??????? I still can't get to USA on mibbit. Go V.89, then click my game. Get to mibbit, then send me the link please. I don't know what happened but I can't get t usa. Thanks.

This Post:
213778.124 in reply to 213778.123
Date: 5/5/2012 8:53:11 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
Bad News At the Half

Bad news here, just now Zoran Jakovic was injured when Vincent Hinton flagrant fouled him. A few minutes later the same fate almost happened to Fang Ruiguo when Sean Rossales flagrant fould him. Luckily, he was able to withstand the hit to the face. Marcus Terrence at the half;"Ok, now Revfi got to step up big in the 2nd half. If we want to win, he'll be the deciding factor. I called the timeout to see if Ruiguo was injured or not. I gasped when Jakovic was inured, I said, are you okay, Jakovic? He said , erghhhhhhh, I wish I could play the 2nd half, but my neck hurts badly Sorry, I just can't. Please tell Revfi to step up and to just keep the ball balanced in his hands and take any shot opening. Good luck, Revfi. Now hopefully Ruiguo can stay. Really, if he's injured, our team is basically crippled. Let's hope that no more fierce injuries happen. Please!" Thanks Marcus and stay tuned for the second half, can the Mountain Eagles survive? This is Mark Reyes, reporting for The Eagle.

This Post:
213778.125 in reply to 213778.124
Date: 5/5/2012 9:20:42 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
Bad to Worse

Now, after three quarters, now Fang Ruiguo out and gone. Only response is from Tough and Marcus Terrence; "Our Team Is Crippled" To Be Continued.

Advertisement