BB Global (English) > Ethical?

Ethical?

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
108191.12 in reply to 108191.11
Date: 9/3/2009 2:19:29 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
See, I think you shouldn't feel slighted if your player only makes it on the team for a half a day. Think of it like a try out. Your player leaves, you're proud of him. He comes back the next day and says he didn't make the cut, and you say better luck next time kid.

What's the big deal?

This Post:
108191.13 in reply to 108191.7
Date: 9/3/2009 2:27:05 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I think that simplest way to solve it is to give a message if your player is in national team on daily update. If he was not at last update then tell the manager that he is chosen for national team.

I think that the annoyance to users by letting them know that their player was picked and dropped is unnecessary in my opinion.

I think that current system where you can check skills during season break is the best possible. It would be worse if the national coach could see skills for every user during the whole season and it would certainly be worse if you could not see skills for players in the national team.

Another alternative is to give the national team coach full access to every player in the country during off season but I am certainly not favoring that as that would give the national coach a big advantage for their own team.

The suggestion to instead write a note that player was on test training also makes sense to me even if I favor to completely skip a message about chosen in national team if it is for just minutes ...

I think you are solving a thing where nothing to solve.

Annoyance. You can ignore it easily. On the other hand there will certainly be managers which would liek to know their players were scouted.

For your information - national coach can see skills of any player eligiblke for the particular nt/u21 team any time he wants. Enthusiasm management is the obstacle.

You are realizing every player in country doesn't equal to every eligible player and that there are U21 teams, aren't you.

So it is bother you as much as say current news. System doesn't spam you with bb-mails or anything. I guess you just need an ignore button to fell you are ignoring it the right way.)
Let's just say I am not looking forward to the new league news feature flooded...

It won't be flooded. In normal weeks that's not happening at all.