BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Global (English) > Ridiculously low attendance

Ridiculously low attendance (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by

This Post:
204833.12 in reply to 204833.11
Date: 12/18/2011 8:41:42 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
It makes no difference. I make more in some games with a basic.
This is only possible with difference in winning the previous game. I have toyed around with PR-managers aswell and guess what, the fan survey is noticeably lower with lvl2, compared to lvl5.
In this case I lost to Sharman. Need I remind you that he is the best team in Japan for seasons on end.
Do you understand that loss is a loss. Nobody cares to whome you lose. If you play great teams all season long and lose to every one of those teams. You are still a loser.
And if that is in fact the way it is suppose to be...then this game will continue to lose support becuase it is just plain stupid. 488k? Seriously? and 600k for the other guy......
How paranoid can you be. Your team is singled out? What a bunch of crap! How can you compare your team (you are 7-th in the league) with the leader of your league? The fact that you don't know his pr-manager lvl and don't care about yours. He makes 599k after a win and 533k after a loss. You make 557k after a win and 488k after a loss. So my advice to you would be, win more games.
Ok let's look at both of your last seasons. You got to last 4 in the league, he played in the finals. You scored a great result in the cup ... aaa no, you lost in the 3-rd round. That's 64 team round, with country having 40 users. He won the cup last season.
For a team that beat his next biggest rival at TWICe this season
I'm sorry to tell you, that your rival is actually fumoffu platoon. Beating Yokozuna and everyone else should be your goal. For example Yokozuna has won all games previous to his home games and made 544k from arena last game. He also has a better record than you. So he is still the better team (currently).
My record isn't perfect and my management isn't perfect but this attendance issue is killing me this year.
Perhaps you should fire your lvl7 trainer. It's obviously too big of a strain on your economy. If pr-manager has no effect, surely there is no effect in having a better level trainer.
finish up my U21 run and say goodbye
I think it's the best choise. No more paranoid whining on the forums. If you quit, noone can single out your team with a lowered attendance formula.

This Post:
204833.16 in reply to 204833.7
Date: 12/19/2011 3:01:57 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
No you are wrong. For my league my bleachers pricers are not high, most everyone here has higher prices, including my key rivals who regularly have been selling more, at a higher price.

So why have I been singled out to make less? To sell less seats/and or HAVE TO LOWER my price as you suggest?

I just beat my rival in the ucp, then BAM 2 dyas later sub 500k income on my arena AGAIN. And these guys are pulling in 600k....OF COURSE I am falling behind, I have 50~100k less a week in income. WHy am I being singled out????

welcome to the real world Mister Wolph :-D

round about 500k is totally okey for ur team and winning record..maybe u can show me or us the bunch of 600k income teams in ur league!!

i dont believe that u can earn 600k+ without promotion or championship bonus for a longer time!!

Cheers

This Post:
204833.17 in reply to 204833.15
Date: 12/19/2011 5:39:42 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
If you quit I will gladly pay for a another supporter. You clearly do not enjoy the game. Why play it?

This Post:
204833.18 in reply to 204833.17
Date: 12/19/2011 6:33:26 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
+1

!zazhigai!

This Post:
204833.20 in reply to 204833.19
Date: 12/19/2011 7:47:12 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I try to avoid them, but you just complain everywhere in the forums:) Obviously people have to reply, when you post completely paranoid rubbish on the forums.
Me being an LA, does not mean I can't suggest a user to quit, if he clearly does not like the game. It's a choise everyone of the managers have here. I do the LA job because I care about the Estonian community (I retranslated most of the resources, because the previous LA's were either using google translate, were actually russians or too young to create normal sentences). Estonia does not have a GM now. Why, because I think the work load of GM's is pretty big, all of the GM's in Estonia have quit. Noone is doing the GM or LA jobs for the money. I for example make 1y BB supporter money in half an hour (yes I know you are a petty little person and hate the rich). The Estonian community has urged me to take the GM spot in Estonia, but I don't want it. The last Estonian GM quit in a month after receiving the GM title.

Last edited by Kukoc at 12/19/2011 11:59:17 AM

This Post:
204833.22 in reply to 204833.21
Date: 12/19/2011 8:58:13 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
So because you make 1y BB supporter in a half an hour you think you can talk down to me? Oh and I must be smaller than you because you ahve a big bank account.
So, as it turns out, I make 10 years BB supporter in about 20 minutes. That's just my parttime job though.
So I know that you are drooling for it now that you know that, but sorry bub I am straight and I do not like elitists.
So pleeeeaaaase approach me somewhere else or shut it, I am done talking with you in BBs moderated public forums.

Now you shut it! No-one has been talking down to you, you are talking down to BB all the time and making everyone else want to leave! I am sick everyday of reading your stuff. If you wouldn't be around I am more probable to renew my supportership.

!zazhigai!
Advertisement