BB Global (English) > Stop robbing managers

Stop robbing managers

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
53381.121 in reply to 53381.119
Date: 11/22/2008 10:22:15 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I tell you what the Problem is,... who ever Wrote the Code for this STUPID Change, is Upset that the MAJORITY of players Hate this system,... and his feeling are evidently hurt, cause he spent all that time Writing the Code, and implementing the code,...

I guess you are about the only one upset here. The Majority of players? I guess about 40 people out of about 40.000 managers did react in this topic, and you state that's the Majority?

Do you think it's normal to have top class trainers in the lowest leagues? I don't think Phil Jackson will ever train a 4th division Dutch Basketball team.

Last edited by BB-Patrick at 11/22/2008 10:22:44 AM

This Post:
53381.122 in reply to 53381.121
Date: 11/22/2008 11:50:09 AM
Overall Posts Rated:

I guess you are about the only one upset here. The Majority of players? I guess about 40 people out of about 40.000 managers did react in this topic, and you state that's the Majority?

A small percentage of people read the forums. An even smaller percentage actually make posts. There is no point in answering an overstatement with one of your own.

I could also say that a small number of non-GMs have defended the new system in the forums. Does that mean that only 40 out of 40,000 people like the new system?

The point is we don't know - taking only the opinions of the users on the forums is a systematically unbiased method.

Run of the Mill Canadian Manager
This Post:
53381.123 in reply to 53381.122
Date: 11/22/2008 12:14:07 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
remember also that not everyone are proficient in english, some are even atrocious ;)

Many national forums does only have a small amount of threads, and very few posts. The norwegian forum have quite a lot, but not many discussing the game engine in detail. There are so big dark numbers that I believe we cannot assume numbers either for, nor against. We can only give feedback and hope the scale tip in our direction the next time adjustments are made.

This Post:
53381.124 in reply to 53381.121
Date: 11/22/2008 12:14:37 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
i think that about 80% of the Actual players in this game, either do not give a flip about the Forums, Or, Only read them to get the information they are looking for.

This is why i say you should send out a Ballot Via E-mail to Every Player. Ask them if they Like the System before, or now...

If i am Wrong,... then That would be the only logical way to prove it.

I see a MAJORIY on this Thread saying the new system sucks,...

And Considering that i may, may make about 400k Profit in 1 year in leauge 4, if I were to Be extremely Frugal... then Yes that $100,000 Is a Great pain in the ass to have to pay just to get ahold of a "decent" trainer.

I don't want to be in a Low Leauge,... Fastest way out is a Good Trainer, Systems makes iit a Fluke if you obtain one,...

that is what is bad,...

This Post:
53381.126 in reply to 53381.125
Date: 11/22/2008 3:29:17 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Tht will never change,...

If so,... it will be 5 or 6 seasons from now,...when what I am trying to do NOW,..is Irrelevent....

This Post:
53381.128 in reply to 53381.127
Date: 11/22/2008 4:21:47 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Which is all the More reason to git rid of this system,...

You may want to wait, I don't prefer to wait.

it is flawed, and they are content to have us "deal with it" cause someone wasted all that time writing all that code,... It wasn't Broke to begin with,...

The Staff member degraded before, so you would have had to upgrade him eventually anyway. It takes away from more important functions of the game,...

the money I send on bidding on a Level 5 trainer,... could be spent on more seats in my arena,...

I am Strapped now as it is,... and trying to be competetive,....

Starting to be not worth it,....

This Post:
53381.129 in reply to 53381.128
Date: 11/22/2008 4:44:36 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
But the whole reason the staff system was changed is because the old system was flawed. Once a level 10 trainer came along and there wasn't another for ages, there was a flood of posts in forums saying that they wanted the system changed. So don't just say go back to the old system, as least suggest a new way of doing things.

This Post:
53381.130 in reply to 53381.121
Date: 11/22/2008 7:11:51 PM
TOP TEN THUNDERS
PLK
Overall Posts Rated:
Do you think it's normal to have top class trainers in the lowest leagues? I don't think Phil Jackson will ever train a 4th division Dutch Basketball team.

If the team can afford for his big salary I think it's possible .

ok it's true but if U want this game to be more realistic so tell me if Phill Jackson have the rising salary on every month in his contract?? I mean one month in real season like 1 week in BB..
And the most annoying thing is the rise level - summary 30% each season for level 5 coach. IS THIS NORMAL ??

In my opinion the rise level is too high and i shouldn't be every week. I would be satisfied if the increase is like the player have( once at the beginning of the season). SIMPLE ??

And it's better to make bigger difference in salary between coaches of different level and if 7 level coach receive 60k per week( without week rise but 15% a year for example) so not every low league team can afford him ;) and the prices of getting the staff would go down I think. Reach team spend the same amount of money but in long therm...

Just make this game more realistic , I Think it shuold be the key ;]

This Post:
53381.131 in reply to 53381.129
Date: 11/22/2008 7:46:23 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Yeah they wanted it changed,... but not to a worse system,...

the way it is right now,... you have to have mega money to get any decent Players or Staff, then once you get the staff member you FINALLY wanted,... is freakin Salery goes up every week,... So down the road you have to fire him,...and Pray that you can repeat the process all over again,...

I don't need a lesson in accounting to play a freaking Online game...

in the system they have now,... the rich keep getting richer,... and the Poor are strapped,....

Where are Lottery Picks?
I mean Labron came on the scene right out of high school and was a starter,...

Show me a Draftee that is Compareable.... with any stats above Respectable,...

Advertisement