This Post:
213778.123 in reply to 213778.122
Date: 5/5/2012 7:42:23 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
Here we are again, in the Mountain Eagle locker room ready for tough's speech.

"Ok guys, we already got some momentum from our win, but PLEASE don't be hungover. We played the Dogs and we beat them once, but that was at home. Now we're on the road. But that doesn't make a difference. We could still beat them, right?" RIGHT!!!!, said the players. "Does Home Court Advantage make a difference to us?" NO!!! shouted the players. "Ok, then can't we win on their floor? Yes We Can!!!!! "Ok then, go out there and make a difference in history!!!!!!!! Do what you did the last game, fight with passion and heart, always do the best you can!!! Try! Fight! Fight! Fight! You can do this! All you need to do is FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1.........2...........3..................Mountain Eagles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then they all stormed out of the locker room to do their fianal shoots for the game. Watch the game live in 17 minutes. Stay tuned. To Be Continued. This is Matt Davis reporting for The Eagle.

PS. Guys, remember can Jack or Troy link me to USA in the mibbit. I really want to chat. Please??????? I still can't get to USA on mibbit. Go V.89, then click my game. Get to mibbit, then send me the link please. I don't know what happened but I can't get t usa. Thanks.

3 Time NBBA Champion. Certified Trainer. Mentor. Have any questions? Feel free to shoot me a BB-Mail!
This Post:
213778.124 in reply to 213778.123
Date: 5/5/2012 8:53:11 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
Bad News At the Half

Bad news here, just now Zoran Jakovic was injured when Vincent Hinton flagrant fouled him. A few minutes later the same fate almost happened to Fang Ruiguo when Sean Rossales flagrant fould him. Luckily, he was able to withstand the hit to the face. Marcus Terrence at the half;"Ok, now Revfi got to step up big in the 2nd half. If we want to win, he'll be the deciding factor. I called the timeout to see if Ruiguo was injured or not. I gasped when Jakovic was inured, I said, are you okay, Jakovic? He said , erghhhhhhh, I wish I could play the 2nd half, but my neck hurts badly Sorry, I just can't. Please tell Revfi to step up and to just keep the ball balanced in his hands and take any shot opening. Good luck, Revfi. Now hopefully Ruiguo can stay. Really, if he's injured, our team is basically crippled. Let's hope that no more fierce injuries happen. Please!" Thanks Marcus and stay tuned for the second half, can the Mountain Eagles survive? This is Mark Reyes, reporting for The Eagle.

3 Time NBBA Champion. Certified Trainer. Mentor. Have any questions? Feel free to shoot me a BB-Mail!

This Post:
213778.125 in reply to 213778.124
Date: 5/5/2012 9:20:42 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
Bad to Worse

Now, after three quarters, now Fang Ruiguo out and gone. Only response is from Tough and Marcus Terrence; "Our Team Is Crippled" To Be Continued.

This Post:
213778.126 in reply to 213778.125
Date: 5/5/2012 10:47:34 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
Another Upset!

Well, once again the Mountain Eagles have made another upset! They beat the Bode-Diggity Dogs 115-111. They had to battle the game through more adversity. It was bad; Jakovic got injured and Ruiguo got injured. Luckily, Jakovic is healthy and up for play. Unfortuneinately, Ruiguo is injured for 1 week. They don't know if he's gone for the championship series or not. But the Mountain Eagles fought. They fought for every singe shot and they got it. They fought all the way until they won. The player of the game was actually two players-Dezider Dekis and Tivadar Revfi. Dekis had a double-double with 26 points, 15 rebounds, 5 assists, and 1 block. Revfi had to step in for Jakovic and he really stepped up! In his 30 minutes of play he had 22 points, 7 rebounds, 4 assists, and 1 block. We spoke to both o them. "Well, when Jakovic was injured I wanted to step up, but Deak just kept guarding me too good. When he wasn't near double-teaming Ruiguo I had the openings then and took them. Then when he was injured, I just took it to the next level. I am glad that I got the points because every point counts." Now Revfi; "Ok, I was scared when Jakovic was injured. I was even worried. But he told me this;just keep the ball in your hands and take every shot where you see an opening. So I did that and I did very well. Now I know that I need to get my defense better, but you also need to score. I did that and I really stepped up. I hope I can do better." Now, five players got in double-digit points and two got really close! "Our team was really balanced today, and if we want to promote it'll take sharing the ball, getting every shot that is open, and work together. If we can do that, then we can stand a fight against the iSmackNoobs." said coach Marcus Terrence. Now tough;"Well, when Jakovic was injured, I thought we wouldn't stand a chance. Now when Ruiguo was injured, I thought we were done. We actually fought for the final quarter and we actually won. I'm proud of how this team fights adversity. Is's really good. Now we just got to go on and take on the next challenge." The Mountain Eagles shot really well today. They shot over 50%, going 46-91. Even tough they were out-matched, these stats helped make the ddeciding factor; fouls and free throws. The Dogs fouled the M outain Eagles 36 times! While the Eagles only fould them 8 times! Those 22 free throws made did the game. "Well, at least our team is winning. We are doing really well on our free throws lately, and I hope that this keeps up." said Tough. Now, the Mountain Eagles take on the iSmackNoobs in the League V.89 Championship! Here are opinions from fans; From Alan, in North Houston; Well, at least team is better than the Rockets; go Eagles! From Zhak; Ok, even though I still don't know what the Mountain Eagles are, I'll still suport them. From Alley; Go Eagles! You can do it!!!!!! From David P.- well, I'm a atlanta panther fan, but it'll be good to lose against the Champion; that said-Go Mountain Eagles! From Craig-I don't like the Noobs, cause They beat my favorite team-Risers, so I'm suport the Eagles! From Shawn-I don't like Texas at all, I'm just visiting my parents, so I hope the Mountain Eagles lose. Really! Says his twin brother, James. I'm going for Eagles, so don't say that! Then the twins got into a fight-until the parents got them apart. From Brian-Go Eagles! Now, stay tuned for other news, scores, highlights and more with The Eagle. This is Mark Reyes, Max Benson, and David Anderson, reporting for The Eagle.

This Post:
213778.127 in reply to 213778.126
Date: 5/6/2012 5:38:30 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
Roche Is Back

Well, a little good news now; Hershel Roche is now back for play! We've seen Roche last night after the game shooting a little bit of hoops, playing Horse with Tivadar Ravfi. Revfi said, "I just heard that Roche said he is playing on Tuesday, no matter what." Revfi was right. Response from Kruger; "Well, Now that he's back, that takes a little bit of pressure off me." Tough said, "Ok I don't know how Roche feels, but I want to be safe and I'm going to start Kruger. Roche is going to be my backup." Marcus Terrence said, "Than God he's back. We really needed that. Now we still don't know what's going to happen in the Center position. We'll see." Roche said, "I'm glad to be back with the team and be back for the championship. I'll do my best to help contribute to the team." Well, stay tuned for other news, scores, highlights, and more with The Eagle. This is Fredrick Dawkins, reporting for The Eagle.

This Post:
213778.128 in reply to 213778.127
Date: 5/7/2012 8:32:21 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
Practice

Well, Jack Stevens was generous enough to let tough and the Mountain Eagles practice in Milwaukee, since the Noobs are just 1 state away in Michigan. They and his team team practiced doing shoot-arounds this afternoon. They looked at Roche and Jack said, "He looks in pretty good shape. Now you can rest that 3 Point Monster you got there." They also seen Ruiguo try his best to fight the pain through practice, but he couldn't handle it. "I really want to play, but I guess it's not meant to happen........" Now they're trying drastically to find a Center who can play decent Center. This is right now the injury report.
Revfi--Will Play
Kruger--Will Start
Jakovic--Probable
Dekis--Will Start
Roche--Will Play
Jenkins--Will Play
Ruiz--Probable
Rabi--Probable
Oostout--Probable
Coleman--Will Play
Ruiguo--Won't Play (Shoulder)

This is a crisis, says coach Marcus Terrence."We came so far for this!" Let's see what will happen Tuesday against the iSmackNooobs. This is David Anderson, reporting for The Eagle.

Message deleted

This Post:
213778.130 in reply to 213778.128
Date: 5/8/2012 10:17:54 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
Hey jack look up my box score. I am the luckiest man in the world, forget black. I could be the champ. Report in 15 minutes..............

This Post:
213778.131 in reply to 213778.130
Date: 5/8/2012 10:20:43 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
ok

This Post:
213778.132 in reply to 213778.130
Date: 5/8/2012 10:22:28 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
BREAKING NEWS

Worse case scenario for the Mountain Eagles.................... Zoran Jakovic is injured. Marcus Terrence and tough on it....."OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

This Post:
213778.133 in reply to 213778.132
Date: 5/8/2012 10:24:27 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
ok not sure what make you lucky unless having all - players is it hey didn't you think my justing bieber message was funny *sniff* sniff*

Advertisement