BuzzerBeater Forums

BB USA > U21 National Team Debate Thread

U21 National Team Debate Thread (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by

This Post:
276706.124 in reply to 276706.110
Date: 2/18/2016 1:20:28 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I don't know your build path enough to properly advise on what you want, and what the current NT team is looking for in future talents. I'd much rather get them to buy into OnevOne @ FW until either we've talked about the build path from the u21 to the NT, or talked about what you want out of players versus what i would want out of their first four seasons. Anything else i would really say here would be a shot in the dark and dishonest, given that i've worked extensively with 18-23 year old talents in the majority of my seasons and haven't owned a NT player yet.

Message deleted
Message deleted
Message deleted
Message deleted
Message deleted
Message deleted
Message deleted
This Post:
276706.132 in reply to 276706.131
Date: 2/18/2016 4:37:28 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I feel like our candidates are selling the USA managers kettle drums with all this shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPLt6I5zCjI

Watch the crack addicts EPK, they will cut you.

Last edited by tetrahydroc at 2/18/2016 4:39:18 AM

This Post:
276706.133 in reply to 276706.132
Date: 2/18/2016 5:39:05 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
“The world is like a ride in an amusement park, and when you choose to go on it you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. The ride goes up and down, around and around, it has thrills and chills, and it's very brightly colored, and it's very loud, and it's fun for a while. Many people have been on the ride a long time, and they begin to wonder, "Hey, is this real, or is this just a ride?" And other people have remembered, and they come back to us and say, "Hey, don't worry; don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride." And we … kill those people. "Shut him up! I've got a lot invested in this ride, shut him up! Look at my furrows of worry, look at my big bank account, and my family. This has to be real." It's just a ride. But we always kill the good guys who try and tell us that, you ever notice that? And let the demons run amok … But it doesn't matter, because it's just a ride. And we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice.

This Post:
276706.134 in reply to 276706.133
Date: 2/18/2016 9:40:57 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi.

I deleted some posts that were more than just a bit off topic. I don't mind off topic stuff, especially when it's funny, but the specific tangent there was not constructive in any way.

Let's not attack other users now, mmkay? In the context of the election, discussing what someone has done or has not done in BB in terms of debating their qualifications is kosher. It may even be funny, if done well. Discussing the specific users themselves, let's stop that.

I don't like deleting posts. If I have to do it again, I might take it out on the posters themselves.

Advertisement