BB Global (English) > Stop robbing managers

Stop robbing managers

Set priority
Show messages by

This Post:
53381.128 in reply to 53381.127
Date: 11/22/2008 4:21:47 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Which is all the More reason to git rid of this system,...

You may want to wait, I don't prefer to wait.

it is flawed, and they are content to have us "deal with it" cause someone wasted all that time writing all that code,... It wasn't Broke to begin with,...

The Staff member degraded before, so you would have had to upgrade him eventually anyway. It takes away from more important functions of the game,...

the money I send on bidding on a Level 5 trainer,... could be spent on more seats in my arena,...

I am Strapped now as it is,... and trying to be competetive,....

Starting to be not worth it,....

This Post:
53381.129 in reply to 53381.128
Date: 11/22/2008 4:44:36 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
But the whole reason the staff system was changed is because the old system was flawed. Once a level 10 trainer came along and there wasn't another for ages, there was a flood of posts in forums saying that they wanted the system changed. So don't just say go back to the old system, as least suggest a new way of doing things.

This Post:
53381.130 in reply to 53381.121
Date: 11/22/2008 7:11:51 PM
TOP TEN THUNDERS
PLK
Overall Posts Rated:
Do you think it's normal to have top class trainers in the lowest leagues? I don't think Phil Jackson will ever train a 4th division Dutch Basketball team.

If the team can afford for his big salary I think it's possible .

ok it's true but if U want this game to be more realistic so tell me if Phill Jackson have the rising salary on every month in his contract?? I mean one month in real season like 1 week in BB..
And the most annoying thing is the rise level - summary 30% each season for level 5 coach. IS THIS NORMAL ??

In my opinion the rise level is too high and i shouldn't be every week. I would be satisfied if the increase is like the player have( once at the beginning of the season). SIMPLE ??

And it's better to make bigger difference in salary between coaches of different level and if 7 level coach receive 60k per week( without week rise but 15% a year for example) so not every low league team can afford him ;) and the prices of getting the staff would go down I think. Reach team spend the same amount of money but in long therm...

Just make this game more realistic , I Think it shuold be the key ;]

This Post:
53381.131 in reply to 53381.129
Date: 11/22/2008 7:46:23 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Yeah they wanted it changed,... but not to a worse system,...

the way it is right now,... you have to have mega money to get any decent Players or Staff, then once you get the staff member you FINALLY wanted,... is freakin Salery goes up every week,... So down the road you have to fire him,...and Pray that you can repeat the process all over again,...

I don't need a lesson in accounting to play a freaking Online game...

in the system they have now,... the rich keep getting richer,... and the Poor are strapped,....

Where are Lottery Picks?
I mean Labron came on the scene right out of high school and was a starter,...

Show me a Draftee that is Compareable.... with any stats above Respectable,...

This Post:
53381.132 in reply to 53381.131
Date: 11/22/2008 8:14:29 PM
Overall Posts Rated:

I think the staff system is okay. I don't think you will see THAT much difference between level 5 trainers and level 3 trainers. Try this: Get a level three trainer (at the moment there are three for $1000 available within the next hour.) and train two players + at a single position for 11 weeks, rotating their training between their three primary skill areas. At the end of 11 weeks, sell them and see how much $$$ you have.

Instead of whining, why not try a different approach?

I think that perhaps you are looking for a different game. This game doesn't have those options. In this game, for the time being, draftees are marginal players that have to be trained.

You never have to bid for staff. Just fire your current one, and a brand spanking new one will be given to you. Simple as that. If you want QUALITY staff, then you have to compete with the rest of the world.

If you don't have enough money, take some stock of your financial situation. Is your arena selling out? Do you have fat on your roster that can be trimmed?

Once I scored a basket that still makes me laugh.
This Post:
53381.133 in reply to 53381.124
Date: 11/22/2008 9:11:14 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
This is why i say you should send out a Ballot Via E-mail to Every Player. Ask them if they Like the System before, or now...

That is unlikely to ever happen.

NO ONE at this table ordered a rum & Coke
Charles: Penn has some good people
A CT? Really?
Any two will do
Any three for me
Any four will score
Any five are live
This Post:
53381.134 in reply to 53381.133
Date: 11/23/2008 12:51:24 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
LOL

I expected nothing less,...

How bout a Link on the front page,

Link to a Poll on the Issue,...

Or,...we can just sweep it under the rug, and hold our noses, and pretend this isn't an Issue,...

Guess what I think is gonna happen,......

Maybe in 2010 I'll have a few bucks,... and can buy a decent trainer,...lol

This Post:
53381.135 in reply to 53381.134
Date: 11/23/2008 1:38:10 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
and pretend this isn't an Issue,...

You saying this is an issue doesn't make it an issue.

NO ONE at this table ordered a rum & Coke
Charles: Penn has some good people
A CT? Really?
Any two will do
Any three for me
Any four will score
Any five are live
This Post:
53381.136 in reply to 53381.135
Date: 11/23/2008 6:53:59 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
For the people who want more users to express their opinion: I like the new system.
Playing a manager game is more than setting up game orders. Currently I think there is a rather good equilibrum between finances and sports sim.

Climbing the BB-mountain. Destination: the top.
This Post:
53381.137 in reply to 53381.136
Date: 11/23/2008 10:04:52 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Well I'm new here and I do agree with what LA-Kantine said...
Having this system does also makes the game alive compared to the older system, thats what I think..

But frankly speaking,
as I was saying...I am new to BB ( joined 1 week ago ) and I did hired a better trainer and to tell the truth, the increment is really a pain..But thats the reason I've been so eager to come and check out my economy even more often..
Its all going well for me =)

Last edited by Muffins at 11/23/2008 10:15:42 AM

Advertisement