Non-BB Global (English) > International Basketball Manager

International Basketball Manager

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
163835.13 in reply to 163835.11
Date: 12/11/2010 5:36:54 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Downloaded it- great interface, nice photos, real player names with accurate photographs but skills are totally inaccurate, and are impossible to edit (yo can onlyu change the overall rating) so I will keep playing World Basketball manager which I can edit and has more real skills.

The argentinian League in PCF is almost a joke, players have random skills. For example, Kyle Lamonte (MVP of latest Liga de las Americas, strogest FIBA Americas competition) has an overall of 67 more or less but most of his teammates (even those from the deep end of the bench have 73 or more as overall rating). The players positions are a joke as well, Lamonte PG?? Mata PF? Leiva PF?

Maybe italian league is OK (if not they don't even know their own country players so they don't like basketball) but argentinian league experience is ruined. Match simulation is OK, not great as draft Sports Pro Basketball 2 but still OK. Anyway, I'd rather spend some bucks and play WBM.

Conferencia de prensa de asunción del nuevo DT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1yG0dgFO5Q
This Post:
163835.14 in reply to 163835.13
Date: 12/12/2010 6:41:45 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
The developers rely on some sites with player'sstastistics,so they use an algorithm to calculate the skills of the player.
Also if you don't like the game,if you have some suggestion to do about players's skills in argentinian league,you can write a post in the game's forum,so you can help the developers to improve the game.