BB USA > The Eagle

The Eagle (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
213778.144 in reply to 213778.143
Date: 5/12/2012 4:24:28 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I am working TL trying to get a 10-20k salary PG.

Next season being mostly 1v1 for Salas' training... he'll either be at natural PF or SF and keep quigley at PF... unless I get this 6'6 "PG" solid looking draftee guy, in which case, alas and Quigs (if I can afford to keep quigs) will be at PF, and 6'6 guy at SF... then sell him next season. :: shrug :: I got options.

But, fact is, most my team is on TL if you want to check the stats of guys I was working with, and I am trying to get a solid PG for exploiting Salas' dominance of bigmen in D Vs...

This Post:
213778.145 in reply to 213778.142
Date: 5/12/2012 5:11:36 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
A word to the wise,you have to be clever to get them(+1s )is he a new team,your so lucky tough all the guys in my leauge are unsociable hermits that NEVER write on the forums. and its great to have cometa............whatever join this game I wish him luck and I hope he stays active on the forums.

Last edited by Jack Stevens at 5/12/2012 5:12:04 PM

This Post:
213778.146 in reply to 213778.145
Date: 5/12/2012 10:24:37 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
Tears

A close fought game today against the iSmackNoobs.........the Mountain Eagles lost it 89-81. "I'm so sad, just so sad.....I'm mourning........what happened? Just like Chekreyes, my team and I are exile." They had a hard time today, they were in serious foul trouble, with Dekis, Ruiz, Kruger, and eventually Revfi fouled out. Player of the game was Dezider Dekis. "I'm sad, just sad. We were so close,, just oh so close......you could see the trophy going in your hands.........it just all slipped away...." We speak to Marcus Terrence, "I'm glum. I wanna just kill myself right now." The rest of the locker room was filled with tears, shock, frustration, and mourning. Timothy Kruger, "I just don't want to talk right now. I just don't. This is stupid of me. I let my team down. I want to just jump off a cliff." Wilfird Ruiz. "What! Why am I getting sold?! You are just all............breathe, man, breathe." We see Hershel Roche banging his head against a wall, Revfi in a ball crying, Oostout having a temper, tough was in his office, his head on his desk, and a hoodie on his head. Jakovic was also shocked. "How could we? How? Why am I going to the market?" Ruben Gonzalez was the new Mountain Eagle. We spoke to him on the phone, "I can't believe that. I heard they were in the lead....what happened?" In other news, Tough has made the decision to sell Jakovic, Oostout, Jenkins, and Ruiz. Fans were like, "This team is going rock-bottom, one said. Another said, what is this guy thinking? One was in tears also, he said, why? Now the Mountain Eagles have to face the whole league. "They're going to revenge me. I'm dead. In the war-zone. Hope I survive." Now their next game is against the Flash Mashers, AKA Tough's mentor. Tough said, "Hope he doesn't blow me out. I'm already in a skid. A 4 game losing streak is not a good way to start a new season in a tough league." Stay tuned for other news, scores, highlights, and more with The Eagle. This is Max Benson, David Anderson, and Matt Davis, reporting for The Eagle.

3 Time NBBA Champion. Certified Trainer. Mentor. Have any questions? Feel free to shoot me a BB-Mail!
This Post:
213778.147 in reply to 213778.146
Date: 5/13/2012 12:17:37 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I'll echo that.wwaaa wwaawa

This Post:
213778.148 in reply to 213778.147
Date: 5/13/2012 12:39:07 AM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
You're in the same boat I am in, except you look like the Heat (young) and I look like the Mavs (old guys) I bet Mark Cuben is going to sell all his old guys, like I am.

3 Time NBBA Champion. Certified Trainer. Mentor. Have any questions? Feel free to shoot me a BB-Mail!
This Post:
213778.149 in reply to 213778.148
Date: 5/13/2012 2:08:30 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
Press Conference

Davis; What are you planning to do this short offseason, Tough?

Tough; Well, first thing's first, I'm selling my old guys, then we'll see from there......

Davis; Why are you selling the guys?

Tough; I needed to sell them because they are getting too old, they wouldn't even last 3-5 seasons.

Davis; What are you going to do with the cash?

Tough; First, I was thinking of buying home-country youth, but then someone (Manon) told that I should build my arena, so that I can be able to get those young guys. So I'll be building my arena A LOT next season.

Davis; What were the reactions of the players you put on the list?

Tough; I was really sad to let them go, they were shocked, mad, and even sad that they are going to a different team.....I'm going to miss them, but you got to move on.

Davis; Why did you get Ruben Gonzalez?

Tough; Cause I think I can train him into a good and maybe well-rounded SF. I want to get youth. He's my first one.

Davis; Why don't you want to get vets; or 27+ year old??

Tough; Cause they won't last long.....I want to have guys that can can last 5+ seasons and years. That's also why I'm getting youth, they can last 8+ seasons.

Davis; What about your staff?

Tough; for now, I'm keeping them.....when I get my cash, I'm thinking of buying a competent doc with massage skill, cause injuries really killed my chances of winning against iSmackNoobs. Also may buy a competent PR Guy.

Davis;What are you going to do with your reamaning roster?

Tough; I'm going to do my best with it, hopefully I can get into 5th place with no problem.....

Davis; What are you, Marcus Terrence, and Daniel Idah going to do with training?

Tough;For now, I'm training Gonzalez with Coleman, so for 1 I can get Coleman up, and 2 so I can get Gonzalez's Inside Shot up.

Davis; Ok, How do you feel with next season?

Tough; I don't feel too good, hope I can pull off the upsets again, and maybe play spoiler for playoff, but whatever I do, I want to get 5th!

Davis; How do you feel now that you have playoff experience like none other new/young manager have?

Tough; I felt that I had a chance to win it all, but the good side to it is that I'm young, talented, and have great playoff experience, I even sent the atlanta panther manager to mourning! He's been not at work since The Upset!

Davis; How do you feel about your fans next season?

Tough; I hope they will still root me on, and will carry me on for these next two seasons....

Davis; Well, been nice talking to you Tough.

Tough; You too.

Davis; Stay tuned for all other news, scores, highlights, interviews, and more with The Eagle. This is Matt Davis, reporting for The Eagle.

This Post:
213778.150 in reply to 213778.149
Date: 5/13/2012 2:46:22 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
Well, the Mountain Eagles have hired guy callled a Tranfer Agent

Meaning; The Transfer Agent will control transfers, bids, and aquissitions.....along with any other things that involve tranfers....

They have hired a guy named Shawn Dexter.
"Well, good to be on a team and I'll help make the best aquisitions for the team. Go Mountain Eagles!"
Stay tuned for other news, scores, highlights, and more with The Eagle. This is Fredrick Dawkins, reporting for The Eagle.

This Post:
213778.151 in reply to 213778.139
Date: 5/13/2012 5:01:35 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
Well, 76ersss now know how to expand their arena.....that's kinda bad. Hope the draft and scouting is invisible from now to 8pm Monday

This Post:
213778.152 in reply to 213778.151
Date: 5/13/2012 5:10:50 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
Trophy Presentation

Well, the Mountain Eagles are going to recieve the Silver Trophy tonight at 7 o'clock. They will recieve the V.89 runner-up trophy, heres tough. "Still would've liked the Gold....." This is Mark Reyes, reporting for The Eagle.

This Post:
213778.153 in reply to 213778.152
Date: 5/13/2012 11:48:15 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
Excited

The Mountain Eagles are very excited for season 20, even tough, "Well, still bitter from the lost, but there will other chances. Me, Shawn, and Marcus are still in the process in trying to sell our four guys.....lets hope they sell" Here's Shawn Dexter on the situation;"Ok, I'd say that Oosthout is a bit pricy, but don't know about anyone else? What we'll do if Jenkins doesn't sell; easy, fire him, Oosthout; put him for 80k. See from there....." Here's the projected V.89 stanings for V.89 (based on last season
1. atlanta panthers
2.Mountain Eagles
3. Bode-Diggity Dogs
4. Chicago Scrappers
5. 76ersss
6. mi4mi
7. Houston Mustangs
8. Denver Daggers

Here's another based on trades
1. atlanta panthers
2. Bode-Diggity Dogs
3. Chicago Scrappers
4. 76ersss
5. Mountain Eagles
6. mi4mi
7. Houston Mustangs
8. Denver Daggers

"Now I think we'll end up 4th again. but you never know.", said tough
Here's the projected starting lineup for next season. (if bids are how they are and draft)
Starters
PG; Esen Rabi
SG; Timothy Kruger
SF; Tivadar Revfi/Ruben Gonzalez (will alternate)
PF; Dezider Dekis
C; Fang Ruiguo

Backups;
PG; not yet known
SG; Hershel Roche
SF; Tivadar Revfi/Ruben Gonzalez (will alternate)
PF; not yet known
C; James Coleman

"Overall, I'm looking for a decent (no more than 6k slary) Point guard and same for Power Forward. Let's see how the draft goes. If I draft a SG, he'll be the PG. But we still don't know.", says Dexter.
Well, stay tuned for the latest developing stories and the draft....we'll tell you who got lucky, who got great players, and who just got bad players but with great names. Stay tuned! Stay tuned for other news, scores, highlights, and more with The Eagle. This is David Anderson, reporting for The Eagle.

This Post:
213778.154 in reply to 213778.153
Date: 5/14/2012 7:38:58 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
Draft, and Chaos

Well, a lot of chaos and havoc going on in league V.89. First here are notable draft picks from the league;

James Boyle (24739493)
Center
Owner: Mountain Eagles

Weekly salary: $ 1 826
Role: draws a paycheck
(BuzzerBeta)

DMI: 0
Height: 6'9" / 206 cm
Potential: allstar
Game Shape: respectable
Jump Shot: atrocious
Jump Range: pitiful
Outside Def.: respectable
Handling: atrocious
Driving: inept
Passing: atrocious
Inside Shot: mediocre
Inside Def.: awful
Rebounding: inept
Shot Blocking: mediocre
Stamina: average
Free Throw: atrocious
Experience: atrocious
Picked 41 of 48 by Mountain Eagles; "Our best and only choice to train. We had a trash draft, so lets make the use of this draft pick. It's time for The James and James Show yall!

Here's one by Cometahalley
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mountain Eagles check again the V.89 and see atlanta panthers and Risers are gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Uh, oh, better deny those sells, cause I'm about to dominate this league!!!!!!!!" We'll bring you more on it. We'll post CRF's prospect at 6:50. And the mistery prospect at 7:00. This is Mark Reyes, reporting for The Eagle.

Advertisement