BuzzerBeater Forums

Suggestions > Match Viewer Suggestions

Match Viewer Suggestions (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
10098.147 in reply to 10098.145
Date: 12/21/2009 4:15:28 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Come on, if they put a REALLY good SG on the floor, and your worst one is out, you will have to switch, or you will start falling behind. I bet more manager "signings" would occur if the game were more realistic. I know that everyone has had the SG situation I just said above. The most unrealistic things happen, such as full court shots, end of the game disasters, buzzer beater shots, etc. So the main things I am getting at are :

i think more managers would leave the game, because they are unable to be online during the game.

2) More realness in the game. (Such as height differentials, etc.)

it does, after the first training, and even before in the creation process of the player but this isn't the topic here.

This Post:
10098.149 in reply to 10098.145
Date: 12/29/2009 5:52:44 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I have a suggestion similar to your`s !

Hi, I am wondering, maybe the GM`s could make some changes in B-Beater gameplay!
When watching the gameplay, could it be possible to make that i choose when to take timeouts and that i can change the lineups, i could change the strategy in defense and ofense. Its just a suggestion.

Maybe somehow it`s possible to make in ''Set your Lineup''- and option calld ''Manual or Automatic'' or something like that : | Manual - the teams manager can watch the game and choose when to take timeouts etc. automatic - the teams manager can/can`t watch the game but the coach does all the work.| xD | if the teams manager is busy and can not watch the game than he could set up in ''Set your lineup''- ''Manual or Autmoatic'' that the coach will take over - i`m just saying.

And i understand that it would be kinda hard to do something like that, and if it would be possible to make this featur it would take a very long time to figure out all the bugs and other problems it could make !

Its just a vission to make the game more realistic ! :)

Sorry if there are some mistakes in the text, i`m not an expert in english !:)

This Post:
10098.150 in reply to 10098.149
Date: 12/29/2009 6:02:56 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
When watching the gameplay, could it be possible to make that i choose when to take timeouts and that i can change the lineups, i could change the strategy in defense and ofense. Its just a suggestion.

It's unfair for the managers that don't watch the matches. The ''Manual-Automatic'' thing may work but it will still be unfair...

This Post:
10098.151 in reply to 10098.149
Date: 12/29/2009 6:04:08 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
the answer is already given in your old thread ;-)
(125526.9)

This Post:
10098.152 in reply to 10098.149
Date: 12/29/2009 6:06:02 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
this won't happen, on the one hand the BB don't want to disadvantage players, who aren't able to be online during game time - the other hand is that the games aren't calculated in real time they are calculated pre game(and real time processing have some disadvantages, which could produce lags etc.)

This Post:
10098.153 in reply to 10098.152
Date: 12/29/2009 10:08:53 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I am just pointing out that I still miss visible Shot Blocks ;)

This Post:
10098.154 in reply to 10098.150
Date: 1/3/2010 6:55:27 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Don't you think if manager's can't find time to watch their matches that perhaps they are not even committed enough to the game? It would be perfectly fair to everyone. If you are so uncommited to the game that you don't even watch your big games and wouldn't even coach during the games if this feature was implemented than i simply don't think you deserve to win.

This Post:
10098.155 in reply to 10098.154
Date: 1/3/2010 7:48:27 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Don't you think if manager's can't find time to watch their matches that perhaps they are not even committed enough to the game?

That's absolutely not true.

I know that if my son has some sort of thing at his school on a Tuesday night, I'm not ditching that to watch a game on BuzzerBeater, and it's asinine to suggest that I should.

It would be perfectly fair to everyone.

No, it would not.

If you are so uncommited to the game that you don't even watch your big games and wouldn't even coach during the games if this feature was implemented than i simply don't think you deserve to win.

It will never happen - period.

NO ONE at this table ordered a rum & Coke
Charles: Penn has some good people
A CT? Really?
Any two will do
Any three for me
Any four will score
Any five are live
Message deleted
Advertisement