BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Global (English) > Scrimmage-Ads Italian Forum

Scrimmage-Ads Italian Forum (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
130835.151 in reply to 130835.150
Date: 2/14/2010 9:35:19 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
So.... After closing ads/scrimmage thread... we have to close in Italy more than 10 thread for scrimmage and ads requests... so... I don't know if it help moderators and GMs... anyway...

After many proposals have you thought about a "solution"? Scrimmage.... honestly, is not the real problem, but helps everyone on searching for a scrimmage (the double menu "lefty + pop" don't help, IMHO, mainly newbies). The most interesting thread was ads, because sometimes it helps to understand the market.

The idea of creating a section for ads and scrimmage split by macro areas (Continents? Main Languages?) could be a good thing.

This Post:
130835.152 in reply to 130835.151
Date: 2/16/2010 6:15:04 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Another usefull thread closed... I think we should change forum to have a usefull one, if any interesting game thread could be closed.

"logo request thread"

"official fed thread"

"private League thread"

(sticky threads!) Are these threads more usefull than scrimmage/ads/valuation?

This Post:
130835.153 in reply to 130835.152
Date: 2/16/2010 6:43:18 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I think even more threads deserve to be closed. Italy is a mess: too much users write in the forums, and most set out their free ideas; there's too activity, and every day hundreds posts are sent. bleah

To avoid this unpleasant situation, I advise to sticky a thread in which explain just which topics are allowed, instead of the ones that are forbidden, because it's clear that it's easier to show what is possible to talk about (just 3/4 subjects) than write all the topics forbidden.

Another suggestion is affording to create a new topic only to those users which ask the authorization to a GM. who breaks with this simple rule deserves to be ban from the game. I think the perfect GM proper for this "authorization-releaser role" should come from Bulgaria, as I see he makes us to mantain law and order, even if nobody asks him to do that.

ps: Transfer Price Estimate works perfectly. thank you, it lets me know the value of all my players, with no exceptions.

Last edited by Tuddu at 2/16/2010 6:48:24 PM

This Post:
130835.154 in reply to 130835.153
Date: 2/16/2010 7:04:59 PM
AS Barroom Heroes
III.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Lone Pine Productions
I think even more threads deserve to be closed. Italy is a mess: too much users write in the forums, and most set out their free ideas; there's too activity, and every day hundreds posts are sent. bleah

To avoid this unpleasant situation, I advise to sticky a thread in which explain just which topics are allowed, instead of the ones that are forbidden, because it's clear that it's easier to show what is possible to talk about (just 3/4 subjects) than write all the topics forbidden.

Another suggestion is affording to create a new topic only to those users which ask the authorization to a GM. who breaks with this simple rule deserves to be ban from the game. I think the perfect GM proper for this "authorization-releaser role" should come from Bulgaria, as I see he makes us to mantain law and order, even if nobody asks him to do that.

ps: Transfer Price Estimate works perfectly. thank you, it lets me know the value of all my players, with no exceptions.

Yeah, it works perfectly for me too, except for 9 out of my 10 players, which have no estimated transfer price, and haven't had one for months.

Really a fine tool.

This Post:
130835.157 in reply to 130835.156
Date: 2/16/2010 7:28:02 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
has anyone noticed that everyone except the italians have lost interest in this thread? lol

This Post:
130835.158 in reply to 130835.157
Date: 2/16/2010 8:02:54 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
"Transfer Price Estimate: Very few players like...... have been transferred recently"............now the TPE is the only way to know my players's market value ,but as you see does not seem to work very well....am i wrong?

ps:sorry for my bad English

This Post:
130835.159 in reply to 130835.158
Date: 2/16/2010 8:09:27 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
your english is fine enough... i do understand what the problem is, and i do sympathise. what i dont understand is that there needs to be so many posts posted with complaints when the buzzerbeater developers made it clear returning to the old system is not an option...

i cant see TPE on my players either and i dont have a solution to the problem because it doesnt really bother me, but can noone use their energy and come with a solution that makes everyone happy as the developers did ask?? do you have an idea how we can come up with a new system?

This Post:
130835.160 in reply to 130835.159
Date: 2/17/2010 6:56:46 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
your english is fine enough... i do understand what the problem is, and i do sympathise. what i dont understand is that there needs to be so many posts posted with complaints when the buzzerbeater developers made it clear returning to the old system is not an option...

i cant see TPE on my players either and i dont have a solution to the problem because it doesnt really bother me, but can noone use their energy and come with a solution that makes everyone happy as the developers did ask?? do you have an idea how we can come up with a new system?

I pay a supporter because someone else should think and use energy to find a solution...

Anyway, the old system was better that the new one... after all I see many fed where people ask for "valuation" - "ads" - "scrimmage"... so... should we create an Italian Federation? Shoul we create an Italian Forum? no problem... but who change the rules after that can break down with "escamotages" ("juggling").

Last edited by Steve Makis™ at 2/17/2010 7:00:59 AM

This Post:
130835.161 in reply to 130835.159
Date: 2/17/2010 7:11:57 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
no,i have no idea...but let me say one thing:i do not want to argue about the new-old system,the old system was more useful and more functional but the BB developers have decided to use the new system and everyone must adapt..........but there is a difference between this(scrimmages and ads) and the TPE: now if you look for a friendly or post an ad for your player for sale there is still a way to do it, different than before but still useful and easy to use,instead if you want to know the market value of your player now there is only the TPE, which does not work at all.....why do not understand why there can be a place in any national forum (if you wish) which require the evaluation of their players to other more experienced users......

.for the game is something that works better than one that does not work at all, and does not seem so difficult to implement ...

Advertisement