213778.154 in reply to 213778.153
Date: 5/14/2012 7:38:58 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
Draft, and Chaos

Well, a lot of chaos and havoc going on in league V.89. First here are notable draft picks from the league;

James Boyle (24739493)
Center
Owner: Mountain Eagles

Weekly salary: $ 1 826
Role: draws a paycheck
(BuzzerBeta)

DMI: 0
Height: 6'9" / 206 cm
Potential: allstar
Game Shape: respectable
Jump Shot: atrocious
Jump Range: pitiful
Outside Def.: respectable
Handling: atrocious
Driving: inept
Passing: atrocious
Inside Shot: mediocre
Inside Def.: awful
Rebounding: inept
Shot Blocking: mediocre
Stamina: average
Free Throw: atrocious
Experience: atrocious
Picked 41 of 48 by Mountain Eagles; "Our best and only choice to train. We had a trash draft, so lets make the use of this draft pick. It's time for The James and James Show yall!

Here's one by Cometahalley
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mountain Eagles check again the V.89 and see atlanta panthers and Risers are gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Uh, oh, better deny those sells, cause I'm about to dominate this league!!!!!!!!" We'll bring you more on it. We'll post CRF's prospect at 6:50. And the mistery prospect at 7:00. This is Mark Reyes, reporting for The Eagle.

3 Time NBBA Champion. Certified Trainer. Mentor. Have any questions? Feel free to shoot me a BB-Mail!
This Post:
213778.155 in reply to 213778.154
Date: 5/14/2012 7:42:25 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
Here's CRF Flamengos top prospect.

Erza Prather
Weekly salary: $ 3 861
(BuzzerBeta)
Height: 6'6" / 198 cm
Potential: hall of famer

Don't know more, but it's secret. This is Matt Davis, reporting for The Eagle.

3 Time NBBA Champion. Certified Trainer. Mentor. Have any questions? Feel free to shoot me a BB-Mail!

This Post:
213778.156 in reply to 213778.155
Date: 5/14/2012 7:46:13 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
Here's Bode-Diggity Dogs, tough is jealous and KNOWS that this is the guy that he scouted. Big Dogs said, "play the guessing game" Now tough, "I'm never listening to Big Dogs advice again. I'm very furious!"

Brian Jimenez (24739501)
Shooting Guard
Weekly salary: $ 5 381
(BuzzerBeta)
Height: 6'3" / 190 cm
Potential: hall of famer

This is sad, so sad!

This Post:
213778.157 in reply to 213778.156
Date: 5/14/2012 7:48:09 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
James Boyle isn't worth training, his skills are way too low to bring up in time for him to make an impact. If you're looking for another trainee you can pick one up for very cheap that will do a lot more damage than Boyle.

This Post:
213778.158 in reply to 213778.155
Date: 5/14/2012 7:49:36 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Commenting on Erza Prather...

He's a "PF"
Speculating based on position and salary...
He seems like he'd be slightly similar to Val Jackson, an Otherland draft pick.
As a PF his JS has to be somewhat good... mediocre-average probably. with a range probably pitiful possibly awful. some OD inept-medicore most likely, and then his bigman skills.

The question is... will Prather be played as an undersized PF? will he be sold? or will he be trained at guards to be an SF?

Speaking subjectively, if Prather were a Champion, we would look to trade him, as we are not well equipped to develop young SFs

This Post:
213778.159 in reply to 213778.156
Date: 5/14/2012 7:51:51 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
Where are they?

Well, after the Breaking News, we seen that the atlanta panthers are now in league IV.31, Risers are in league IV.40, and champion iSmackNoobs are in league IV.28. "Audios and never want to see you again! Time to dominate!!!" said tough. This is Fredrick Dawkins, reporting for The Eagle. (last post was David Anderson)

This Post:
213778.160 in reply to 213778.159
Date: 5/15/2012 10:12:57 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
BREAKING NEWS

Moves by the TL guy, Dexter makes the most bizzarre move in Mountain Eagles history. They have just sold Wilfrid Ruiz and Jaap Oosthout for a combined total of $170,000! (after taxes, it was $143,000) Here's Shawn on the situation; "Ok, now we have more room for things......now first thing is to find a replacement for Ruiz. We already found players. Now, after our construction is done, we'll going to build more seats......and then once we think we have enough $$$$$$ to compete in the market, we'll go for it." Ruiz and Oosthout were very sad to leave the team "I wish I could join the wrecking crew season, but I guess I can't. Well, hopfully I'll help my new team make it to the playoffs. Bye Mountain Eagles." said Ruiz. Now Oosthout. "Very surprised to be sold. I wished I would help the Eagles more, but now they're probably gonna have to find a good PG before Tuesday. Wish em luck and hope they can promote this season." Keep up with all the breaking news, highlights, interviews, and more with The Eagle. This is Matt Davis, reporting for The Eagle.

This Post:
213778.161 in reply to 213778.160
Date: 5/16/2012 8:06:27 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
Well, preparing for the scrimmage against Chekreyes on Thursday. Here's tough; "Well, hopefully Chek won;t dress all his players, basically, I want him to play at D4 level, which is hard for him considering he has all 20k+ salary guys. Who knows. Maybe he'll only dress 4 of them to avoid walkover. All I hope is that we can show our skills.....Now, for the PG/PF search situation, we have found two guys of interest, won't tell, top secret......." Here's Chekreyes; "Well, I'll try my best to compete like a D4 team, but still competitve so that your players can learn from my vets." Here's Shawn Dexter; "Ok, found two Americans we can replace them with, now hopefully we can get em, especially before Tuesday. We need a proficient to prolific Outside Defense guy with respectable-tremendous shooting, now I think I've come accross both of these standards; the one above and that he's still trainable. Hopefully he hadn't capped yet at 23. Now for the PF, another American with prominennt accross the board, Inside Defense, Rebounding, and Inside Sscoring, with a decent Jump Shot. He's old so he'll be easy to get. I don't know about the PG yet........" In other news, Cometahalley and CRF Flamengo are proud to say that USA NT/U21 scouts have now looked at and are now in process in getting hall of famer potential guy Ezra Prather training........"A Power Forward with great potential, and will be the cornerstone of CRF Flamengo." said tough. Congrats Cometahalley! For the lineup against Flash Mashers, Tough is putting every single player in there......especially newly acquired Ruben Gonzalez. "Now hopefully, Gonzalez will pop. I want to get him and Coleman/Boyle almost same training this week. Now for these next seven weeks, I'll be training PG's or SG's, to get Gonzalez up........hope this works well." said trainer Daniel Idah and coach Marcus Terrence. Now, stay tuned for all the other news, scores, highlights, and more with The Eagle. This is Mark Reyes, along with Max Benson, reporting for The Eagle.

This Post:
213778.162 in reply to 213778.161
Date: 5/16/2012 11:31:50 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
BREAKING NEWS

The Mountain Eagles have just found a replacement for Jaap Oosthout!! They just acquired Carles Canals for $67,000. Here's Dexter on the move. "Ok, I think we just found a dominator. He got great Driving, he's good at shooting, and got decent Outside Defense." Here is the new Mountain Eagle's skills;

Carles Canals (3009270)
Point Guard
Owner: Mountain Eagles
Weekly salary: $ 13 813
(BuzzerBeta)
DMI: 68500
Height: 6'8" / 203 cm
Potential: allstar*
Jump Shot: tremendous
Jump Range: strong
Outside Def.: strong
Handling: tremendous
Driving: stupendous
Passing: respectable
Inside Shot: average
Inside Def.: mediocre
Rebounding: inept
Shot Blocking: mediocre
Stamina: proficient↑
Free Throw: inept
Experience: prolific

"He'll be a great addition to our wrecking crew team. I mean, he's almost unstoppable at driving!!! This is terrific!!! I knew Dexter would make great moves!!!" said Tough. Now Marcus Terrence;"He can last till 37. That's two seasons, 1 in this league, and one in D4. That's great. This should be an easy season!" Now, they got 1 more addition to their wrecking crew of Dekis and Ruiguo, along with the other guys. Stay tuned for more moves to be made between now and Sunday. This is Mark Reyes, reporting for The Eagle.

This Post:
213778.163 in reply to 213778.162
Date: 5/16/2012 11:40:50 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Pretty good move kinda old though

This Post:
213778.164 in reply to 213778.163
Date: 5/16/2012 11:43:18 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
When your doen to only 100k, you'd do anything to get a great player. I hope he can last two seasons........

Advertisement