BB Global (English) > Season 35 Updates

Season 35 Updates

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
279608.17 in reply to 279608.16
Date: 5/30/2016 4:34:34 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I don't like the donation stuff, but on the other hand I don't have to use it. After all this is a business and no charity. I'd never give a company in trouble (like McDonalds) money to increase/create an advertising budget. You have to spend money, to make money...

The custom floor was looooong overdue and thank god has arrived - I love it, but would like to add a couple designs, for different type of games (league, cup, scrimmage,...). Would be cool to create some kind of custom NT floor that will be used for home games.

Not sure how the unannounced GE change will do, maybe some follow up info would help.

Größter Knecht aller Zeiten aka His Excellency aka President for Life aka Field Marshal Al Hadji aka Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas aka aka Conqueror of the Buzzerbeater Empire in Europe in General and Austria in Particular
This Post:
279608.21 in reply to 279608.18
Date: 5/30/2016 10:06:17 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
If I dontated I'd like to see some kind of proof the money is spent in a fashion I want to support.

Maybe you are just funding a bad habit, like cocaine and strippers. I want to remind, that we did not see any impact from the Utopia money, which was more than $10.000 in a very short time and I really doubt we see more money donated.

Größter Knecht aller Zeiten aka His Excellency aka President for Life aka Field Marshal Al Hadji aka Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas aka aka Conqueror of the Buzzerbeater Empire in Europe in General and Austria in Particular
This Post:
279608.24 in reply to 279608.22
Date: 5/30/2016 2:46:47 PM
Green Cats
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Yellow Cats
Personally, I think people stop playing BB because some of the game changes didn't work as planned. For example, all that has been done to make the market so bad. Now, you have 2 choices - tank for a few seasons in order to save money or train + tank again, to save money. But in the case of BB, few season may mean 1 or 2 years which makes people stop playing BB. What I am trying to say is that it would be better to consult with the community about what can be done to make the game more interesting and attractive. This will lead to more interest in people outside BB's world and more profits for the owners (no need of charity donations). Customizing the court is nice and I am working on it at the moment but another ideas could be some more options to customize your team kits, national kits or adding nicknames to players. That's what I believe we should be talking about - how to make the game more interesting.

Advertisement