BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Global (English) > Stadium Journey, buzzer beater style!

Stadium Journey, buzzer beater style!

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
292604.16 in reply to 292604.14
Date: 2/28/2018 4:05:11 PM
Greensboro Generals
III.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Splijnterfuuts is a cozy, old-time arena without modern amenities like Wi-Fi, heated or padded seating, or any other foibles that cost the team money and do not make the team money. Situated at the finest abandoned parking lot we could acquire cheaply, the highlight of the stadium is the numerous souvenir stands and the team's Hall of Fame, which conveniently also has souvenir stands at all entrances. While competition rules dictate what prices we can charge for tickets, we know our fans are dedicated to the team and we encourage them to show their Clogs pride financially, so we want to make sure that at every step of the way, we make it convenient for them to give their money to us in appreciation for the work we do taking their money from them. Oh, and occasionally at these sales events something resembling a basketball game breaks out, but we've been hard at work ensuring that nothing more exciting than the nightly three for the price of three sales at the gift shop occurs.

Your fans are Lederhosen clad hooligans. Look at what happened to this nice family of General fans who decided to follow our team on the road. "We even bought some of their ceremonial gear and participated in the ancient pre game dance, and just look at what they did to my Sparky"- Mrs. E.Griswold https://youtu.be/iQcW6qE0CJ0

I tell you what, I demand satisfaction for this injustice. I demand reparations. I demand draft picks. I demand cash payouts. Aww shiznit, tell ya what give me a couple of those delicious jelly doughnuts from the concession stand on the far side of the upper deck across from merchandise kiosk #42 and we'll call it even

This Post:
292604.17 in reply to 292604.16
Date: 2/28/2018 4:31:28 PM
Overall Posts Rated:

I tell you what, I demand satisfaction for this injustice. I demand reparations. I demand draft picks. I demand cash payouts. Aww shiznit, tell ya what give me a couple of those delicious jelly doughnuts from the concession stand on the far side of the upper deck across from merchandise kiosk #42 and we'll call it even

Those, unfortunately, were a limited edition because a careless fan left his jelly at the kiosk. For efficiency's sake, we ask the fans to bring their own jelly to fill the doughnuts, which are sold at a slight discount because they are, after all, not filled with jelly, but the loss there is more than offset by our hefty impact fee charged for outside foodstuffs being used at our kiosks. If you'd like to try to contact the fan who left the jelly, of course, our research department will happily assist you in your search by providing you as many names and associated contact info as your budget allows.