Show messages by
This Post:
302873.16 in reply to 302873.15
Date: 2/4/2020 2:21:30 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
:) :D XD
Thanks. All is clear now.

Who is the owner of the game?
To avoid one extra step, I'll make it easier for you, where my $20 goes to?

Last edited by Che Gorilla at 2/4/2020 2:22:56 PM

Message deleted
This Post:
302873.19 in reply to 302873.17
Date: 2/4/2020 4:21:42 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I am sure it is well spent. That was never in question.
I want to know which bank account and who is the owner of that bank account? That's my right or you say it is not?

Could you please specify how and when I have offended any of the forum rules or any of the players including you?
If you don't provide an answer you threaten me without any reason or justification.

I'd friendly suggest that you drop your intimidating tone. Because if someone deserves a warning that's you for a misuse of your GM status for threatening and bullying new players.

This Post:
302873.20 in reply to 302873.17
Date: 2/4/2020 4:58:53 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Selling them for less would lower drastically the market which wouldn't be a good thing.

OK No problem.

Why doesn't human's player have it's value estimated the same way?
"Players like XX have been selling for around $ 1 000 to $ 2 000."
Whilst his salary is $3500. Why then the above text doesn't loo like:
"Players like XX have been selling for around $ 35 000."?????

Taking into account:
Game Manual
Rules of Conduct for BuzzerBeater Users
Money Transfers

"It is against BuzzerBeater rules to bid above market rates on a player." and all the threatening text after that.

Last edited by Che Gorilla at 2/4/2020 5:02:20 PM

This Post:
302873.21 in reply to 302873.20
Date: 2/4/2020 8:48:48 PM
Tampines Fusion
SBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
"It is against BuzzerBeater rules to bid above market rates on a player." and all the threatening text after that.

Got a point there, I guess it should be reworded. Although we know it only applies to cases with multiaccounts or if it's very much above market rate.

Why doesn't human's player have it's value estimated the same way?
"Players like XX have been selling for around $ 1 000 to $ 2 000."
Whilst his salary is $3500. Why then the above text doesn't loo like:
"Players like XX have been selling for around $ 35 000."?????

I do wonder if you read my previous reply about why free agents get sold at 10 times their salary. You can't compare free agents to players from user owned teams - players from user owned teams do not retire if no one buys them.

Also transfer estimation just shows you how much similar transfers have costed recently. I bought a player for 1.4m some time ago, it was the market average then. But since then demand for such players have increased and his transfer estimation is 2m to 2.5m. That might be because when I bought him, there were plenty of other alternatives on the market while it might have been harder to find such a player recently so people are willing to pay more.

That said, I have the feeling that you're currently a bit too excited about the game. Take some time to play and understand the game better, then you would be able to make better informed suggestions.

Last edited by BuzzRBeater at 2/4/2020 8:52:25 PM

This Post:
302873.22 in reply to 302873.21
Date: 2/5/2020 12:33:14 AM
Overall Posts Rated:

I do wonder if you read my previous reply about why free agents get sold at 10 times their salary. You can't compare free agents to players from user owned teams - players from user owned teams do not retire if no one buys them.

That's the point, they should not only be compared but treated absolutely the same.
OR
Not even appear on the market.

That said, I have the feeling that you're currently a bit too excited about the game. Take some time to play and understand the game better, then you would be able to make better informed suggestions.

Quite a lot of assumptions and "talking at" instead of "talking to" going on there, but I sincerely doubt that you'll get warned. I assume this is the line that you are usually given to so I'll pass on making any further comments.

Last edited by Che Gorilla at 2/5/2020 12:40:02 AM

This Post:
302873.23 in reply to 302873.22
Date: 2/5/2020 7:26:56 AM
Tampines Fusion
SBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
That's the point, they should not only be compared but treated absolutely the same.
OR
Not even appear on the market.

You ain't getting my point here. No, they should not be treated absolutely the same, because they aren't. Players who don't get sold still stay in the team, while free agents retire - hence the current system ensures that the good players stay while the bad players disappear. Or are you suggesting that teams will lose their players shall no one bid on them before the sale ends? Doesn't really make sense does it?

But yes, I would be more in favor of the removal of free agents (save for those on the NT). I do recall reading such suggestions before, and if I recall correctly it was mentioned that free agents were supposed to counter inflation or something, but with player prices very much lower than when it was back then, I don't really see the need for free agents anymore, unless of course, removing it might cause multiskilled players to have inflated skills (but we wouldn't really know unless it happens right?).

Sorry for the assumption, but yes, you do come across to me as too excited, although it wasn't meant to be taken negatively. It's more of like saying that you have a lot of enthusiasm, so hope you know that I do not mean any offense. I might have not been on BB for a couple of years before creating my current account, but based on my experience, I can see that this topic largely stems from your lack of understanding of the game. Yes, you are really sharp and can come up with some good points, but I believe you might have a different perspective once you understand the game better.

Last edited by BuzzRBeater at 2/5/2020 7:28:00 AM

This Post:
302873.25 in reply to 302873.24
Date: 2/5/2020 3:07:25 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Thank you very much Perpete, replied as well.

Advertisement