BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Global (English) > Let's Get BB Publicized!

Let's Get BB Publicized!

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
96748.170 in reply to 96748.169
Date: 1/22/2014 10:18:52 PM
Smallfries
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Smallfries II
Well to be honest, I could care less about supporter. I mean tht in a good way. I will continue to pay for supporter and would rather do that than get free supporter because it helps BB.

Ill see what I can do about getting BB publicized. I know some people who write for newspapers as well as magazines. Also know some beat writers for professional teams. So I'll see what I can do with that.

As for the past, what has BB done themselves for advertising and getting publicized? I would be really interested in working with the marketing side of BB.

Just as a note, I just graduate from Purdue University in financial advising but had lots of marketing classes, so I know a thing or two about marketing and would like to help in any way.

Last edited by Isaiah at 1/22/2014 10:22:56 PM

This Post:
96748.171 in reply to 96748.169
Date: 1/25/2014 4:49:11 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I want to bring back these efforts to get BB publicized. The more people we get on here the more money BB has to continually make improvements. Is anyone still interested in doing this?

Well BBs were always positive to user's advertisement and this didn't changed :)
Besides the free supporter you can get if you will invite people via Facebook, everyone can invite a friend through the referral system and if his friend buy the Supporter package then he will get also the same amount of months for free.
Also they are willing to give free Supporter to anyone who will advertise the game in mainstream media (newspapers, magazine,blogs, etc) and he will help the game with this.

doesn't work. I can't invite them. the game doesn't allow me to do that. same thing with the supersonic credits. i can't use them.

This Post:
96748.173 in reply to 96748.172
Date: 1/26/2014 11:15:34 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
doesn't work. I can't invite them. the game doesn't allow me to do that.

For which exactly thing you are talking about? Facebook or the normal invitation system?

Facebook.

Message deleted
Message deleted
Message deleted
This Post:
96748.179 in reply to 96748.176
Date: 11/24/2014 12:31:22 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
So the last post in this thread is from 8 months ago. Just wondering if there have been any new forms of advertisement or ideas on how to publicize BB lately. The latest thing I have heard of and been wanting is a BB App and I believe that is making slow but steady process. Anything else to report?

Murray/Harris/MPJ/Grant/Jokic - 2020 NBA Champs
Advertisement