Suggestions > Transfer List suggestion

Transfer List suggestion

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
131265.17 in reply to 131265.16
Date: 3/5/2010 7:34:03 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
There should be no way teams should be able to collude (be it same division or not). Although it reduces the risk of cheating, there still is an inherent risk. Also there would be teams out there that do stupid trades and gives one team too much of an advantage.

The transfer list is the fairest way for teams to buy/sell players

This Post:
131265.18 in reply to 131265.17
Date: 3/6/2010 11:27:25 AM
Overall Posts Rated:

Last edited by hupfingatsch ihm sein Knecht at 3/7/2010 6:36:22 PM

This Post:
131265.19 in reply to 131265.18
Date: 3/6/2010 11:33:32 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Salaries dont work either, a 50k center is so much "cheaper" than a 50k guard at the moment, so you could only trade very similar players on the same position and who would like to do that?

and even then you will get trouble with real Sf's^^

And also betwen a league you could cheat, or deal - i could imagine that lot teams will build alliances like if you made the Po i rent you my star player because i like you mroe then your opponent etc.

Message deleted
This Post:
131265.21 in reply to 131265.19
Date: 5/12/2011 9:52:48 PM
Koopasaurus
ABBL
Overall Posts Rated:
I don't know if this has been suggested before..

But I would like the option to be able to search for injured players on the transfer List.
Or to discard injured players from my search results.

So if it's not too hard to program, please add that option in the search options.
If there is already an option for this, someone please BB-mail on now to search for injured players.

This Post:
131265.22 in reply to 131265.21
Date: 5/13/2011 12:01:33 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I agree with this but even more important is GS. So often I just need to pick up someone for an important cup match or to fill in for a week for an injured player and there is just no point looking at guys who are inept-average GS.

This Post:
131265.24 in reply to 131265.23
Date: 5/15/2011 5:40:34 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Convince the other guy to list his player for how much he'll pay for your player. you both list your players and place a bid. If one of you's's players is worth more than you'll find others in the community bidding on him. So you wont get the player in cheap you wanted. Your guy will sell and you'll be forced to find a player with the value you got out of the player you traded away.

and you have a quite good chanche to lose some money for fines, especially if you list then so expensiv that no one will bid over it. I know that thius behaviour is quite usual, and often we don't make anything but in general it is dangerous.

This Post:
131265.26 in reply to 131265.25
Date: 5/15/2011 8:31:37 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
if I got a guy worth 600k (I think) and you do too, then we both list and bid on eachother (say I want to swap a G for PF, or soemthing like that).

In the case taht one of us has a guy worth more than that then others will bid.

i just wanted to tell it, because it is the tendency which was make and cause we could easily see that it was arranged we tend to fine it more often. So generally the advice to trade player like that it risky, and not how the TL should work.

personally I would like to see the bidwar and auction ending at random times of day put to an end

random ending times, would screw the market a bid in my eyes, because with the x*24h pattern, the most player would be sold at times most player are online with make it more far then a constant amount of player on the tl which result in cheap prices at times few managers are online and in high where are lot managers are on and try to buy the "few" players on the market.

Either auctions need to be much longer, include buyout options

most bids already takes place short before the player run out, and buyout options would be very risky for cheating.

(like once a week at the econ update, training update or something like that. One list a week to sort through with data on how much similar players sold the previous week will allow people to put up exactly what the players is worth in comparison with everythign else available that week ,and IMO streamline pricing....

bad luck for player who aren't online at those dates, and especially the training update isn't really a date^^ And it would be also complicated to view the list, from common players when thousand of player run out at the same time.