BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Global (English) > Scrimmage-Ads Italian Forum

Scrimmage-Ads Italian Forum (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
130835.170 in reply to 130835.167
Date: 2/17/2010 12:18:46 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I have never suggested people stay away from the forums. I think that anybody who wants to create a federation to increase their enjoyment while on the site should do so. Whether it is an "I love the Golden State Warriors" thread or an "Italians are the only people that matter or know anything" thread is inconsequential to me. Using the forums and being part of a federation are not mutually exclusive.

If you have ANY question about the game, please feel free to send me a bbmail and ask. I am more than willing to help out as much as I can, you or anybody else.

Once I scored a basket that still makes me laugh.
This Post:
130835.172 in reply to 130835.163
Date: 2/17/2010 12:48:02 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I have, in fact, read every single word of this thread, your posts included, and you have offered not one solution or idea that I can see. Your first few posts were demanding a return of the old system. Then you groused a bit, then you asked if a solution had been found, and then you said that you thought one of the ideas tabled was a good one.

I am not trying to be argumentative, adversarial, or anything like that. I do not, contrary to what you or anyone else thinks, feel on a power trip because I help process sign-ups and cheating allegations for this site. I have no problem personally with anyone on these forums. I don't think that traffic in the Italian forums has fallen off like some have claimed (and others have refuted with sarcastic posts) and I don't think that Italians are any worse off than any other supremely disadvantaged enormous country with a thriving community, highest level of competition, and thousands of players on the TL at any point in time.

The point of this thread should be to find a solution that works for everyone. People have mostly used it as a hate fest, or a puff-out-your-chest-we-can-do-it-ourselves platform, both of which are lame and completely useless. Others have made suggestions, some of which I think are pretty good. I am going to respectfully bow out of any more posting because I feel like the argument has become circular and unproductive, and I don't want to be a part of that kind of exchange.

Once I scored a basket that still makes me laugh.
Message deleted
This Post:
130835.174 in reply to 130835.172
Date: 2/17/2010 1:49:00 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I played bb since third season and I think this is a great online game! today for the first time I thougt to leave it! I think that I'm not the only one! if someone who like this game like me though to leave it I think you can lose a lot of users next weeks!
I hope that my english isn't so bad! sorry I'm so tired and I wrote this message quickly bye

This Post:
130835.175 in reply to 130835.174
Date: 2/17/2010 2:09:58 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Leave it-nobody's forcing you to stay...
If you honestly think such posts will make any diffirence i suggest stop posting here..
Anyway why this thread hasn't been closed yet,there is no good suggestions just pure complaining..

Last edited by Ref at 2/17/2010 2:11:56 PM

To: Ref
This Post:
130835.176 in reply to 130835.175
Date: 2/17/2010 2:48:33 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
this is not the suggestion forum buddy, but the global discussion forum. so i believe that user can post here to DISCUSS even if they don't have suggestions. if you wanna read those, this is the place you are looking for (22297.1)
while i agree that a lot of posts here are not very smart, there are also people who are expressing their opinion in a rational way and debating about how the BB-forums should/could be handled. don't miss them!

Anyway why this thread hasn't been closed yet,there is no good suggestions just pure complaining..

sort of ironic, this look like a complain to me :)

This Post:
130835.177 in reply to 130835.176
Date: 2/17/2010 3:15:35 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
First of i got nothing against italians,but in my eyes this is just italians complaining thread.DID ANYONE OPENED A THREAD ON GLOBAL FORUMS WHEN THOSE ADS WERE SHUT DOWN???NO,everyone carried on with new ads system and just forgot about past.But no the italians,a VIP country,kept those ads and when those were closed(what a shame) because it was breaking rules,they opened thread in global about this...
ALSO it was already stated that old system IS NOT COMING back and they are looking for suggestions how to improve new system...
So give me a good reason why this thread shouldn't be locked since there is nothing to discuss??

Last edited by Ref at 2/17/2010 3:17:16 PM

This Post:
130835.178 in reply to 130835.177
Date: 2/17/2010 5:25:13 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
May be I'm mad, but...

The idea of creating a section for ads and scrimmage split by macro areas (Continents? Main Languages?) could be a good thing.

...but I proposed this solution, many posts before my second reminder, and this solution was included between two that Charles proposed to our BB after the first day of "discussion"...

Anyway I'm still waiting for an answer since like 10 days about this thread and 3 days after "reminder"... after that I've seen that another usefull thread has been closed, rules have been changed after closing a thread (closing thread 5 PM, change of rules 7 PM), after that some people told me that in some federations someone speaks about scrimmages, ads and valuations... mmm... something is strange to me, don't you? We had this for community... now we have only for "Federated supporters"? What's that? A caste of nobles?

My idea of a new forum was because, as have you read, many people seems to don't like us, so WHY (I ask you in a different contest, ok?) should I stay in a place with people that doesn't appreciate me (may be us... as italian people, but I do not want to generalize)?

I'm a professional basketball trainer and I teach my girls right now (by boys before) to play with logic, cunning, honesty and intelligence, because play a game is like a day in your life. I don't understand why we wan,t here in global and on BB-Forum, do something without logic and smartness when there are many more important questions to solve (IMHO), but this a principle, right now, that I would like to solve, that's why I'm so persistent

This Post:
130835.180 in reply to 130835.179
Date: 2/18/2010 2:14:37 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Yeah whatever flots my boat!What if everyone started complaining in global forums because they didn't like something???
For example: I hate farm teams because they really ruin point for NT but i'm not complaining...
I think its alright complaining about game engine etc. but not about some useless thing like ads lmao.

Last edited by Ref at 2/18/2010 2:15:28 AM

Advertisement